UPDATED 25 MARCH: FREAKS ON PARADE tickets on sale now!!! Get your tickets now! Do not miss out ! This is gonna be one killer night!
Featuring Static-X and Powerman 5000 Across All Dates.
Produced by Live Nation, the 21-city tour kicks off on July 20th at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in Maryland Heights making stops across the U.S. in Tampa, Holmdel, Tinley Park, and more before wrapping up in The Woodlands at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on August 21st.
TICKETS: Tickets go on sale starting Friday, March 25th at 10 AM local time on livenation.com.
- Wed Jul 20 – Maryland Heights, MO – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre – St. Louis, MO
- Thu Jul 21 – Noblesville, IN – Ruoff Music Centre
- Sat Jul 23 – Bristow, VA – Jiffy Lube Live
- Sun Jul 24 – Charlotte, NC – PNC Music Pavilion
- Tue Jul 26 – Tampa, FL – MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Wed Jul 27 – Atlanta, GA – Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
- Fri Jul 29 – Camden, NJ – Waterfront Music Pavilion
- Sat Jul 30 – Mansfield, MA – Xfinity Center
- Sun Jul 31 – Holmdel, NJ – PNC Bank Arts
- Tue Aug 02 – Burgettstown, PA – The Pavilion at Star Lake
- Wed Aug 03 – Cuyahoga Falls, OH – Blossom Music Center
- Fri Aug 05 – Tinley Park, IL – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Sat Aug 06 – Council Bluffs, IA – Westfair Amphitheater*
- Wed Aug 10 – Salt Lake City (West Valley City), UT – USANA Amphitheatre
- Fri Aug 12 – Irvine, CA – FivePoint Amphitheatre
- Sat Aug 13 – Las Vegas, NV – Michelob ULTRA Arena
- Sun Aug 14 – Chula Vista, CA – North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Tue Aug 16 – Albuquerque, NM – Isleta Amphitheater
- Thu Aug 18 – Del Valle, TX – Germania Insurance Amphitheater
- Sat Aug 20 – Fort Worth, TX – Dickies Arena
- Sun Aug 21 – The Woodlands, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
*Not a Live Nation Date
Click here to view all Rob Zombie tour dates in 2022.
ABOUT ROB ZOMBIE
As a rock icon and filmmaker with a unique vision, Rob Zombie has continuously challenged audiences as he stretches the boundaries of both music and film. He has sold over 15 million albums worldwide, and is the only artist to experience unprecedented success in both music and film as the writer/director of eight feature films with a worldwide gross totaling more than $150 million. Each of Rob Zombie’s 7 solo studio albums have debuted in the top 10 on Billboard’s 200 chart, including his most recent album, The Lunar Injection Kool Aid Eclipse, in 2021. Zombie is an 8-time Grammy nominee, with his most recent nomination up for Best Metal Performance at the 2022 awards. Rob Zombie’s ninth feature film, The Munsters, is set to release later this year.
Described by music critics as math metal and neo-progressive rock, Mudvayne’s sonic musical experimentation is difficult to classify. Chad Gray, Greg Tribbett, Ryan Martinie and Matthew McDonough formed Mudvayne in the late 90’s in Peoria, IL. Their debut album L.D. 50 was released in 2000, with highlights “Dig” and “Death Bloom” achieving success at mainstream rock radio. Their sophomore album, The End of All Things to Come was a critical and commercial success. Mudvayne then released Lost and Found in 2005, achieving their second consecutive Gold record, with single “Happy?” finishing #1 on the US Mainstream Rock Chart, and #8 on the US Alternative Chart. To date, the band has sold over six million records worldwide, including 2008’s The New Game and 2009’s Mudvayne. In 2010, the band went on hiatus, only to triumphantly return in 2021 with co-headline performances at three of the US’ premiere rock festivals- Inkcarceration Festival, Welcome to Rockville, and Aftershock. This will be the bands first national tour since 2009.
ABOUT LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.