Tour Dates

Rob Zombie Alice in Wonderland VIP

Current Show Dates

Rob Zombie

Date City Venue Country
Tour: Monster Energy’s Fort Rock
04/26/14 Fort Myers, FL Jetblue Park US
Time: 4:00pm. Admission: $Various. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 11500 Fenway S Dr. Buy Tickets
Tour: Monster Energy’s Rockville
04/27/14 Jacksonville, FL Metropolitan Park US
Time: 4:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 1410 Gator Bowl Blvd. Buy Tickets
04/28/14 Atlanta, Georgia Tabernacle US
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 152 Luckie St. Buy Tickets VIP Tickets
04/29/14 North Myrtle Beach, SC House of Blues US
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 4640 Hwy 17 S. Tickets on sale 14 Feb 14 Buy Tickets VIP Tickets
05/01/14 Birmingham, AL Iron City US
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 513 22nd Street South. On Sale 14 Feb 14 Buy Tickets VIP Tickets
05/02/14 Louisville, KY Iroquois Amphitheater US
Time: 6:30pm. Address: 1080 Amphitheater Road. Buy Tickets VIP Tickets
05/03/14 Concord, NC Rock City Campgrounds US
Time: 4:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: Charlotte Motor Speedway. Buy Tickets
05/04/14 Richmond, VA The National US
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 708 E Broad St. Buy Tickets VIP Tickets
05/05/14 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live! US
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 20 Market Pl. Buy Tickets VIP Tickets
05/07/14 Port Chester, NY Capitol Theater US
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 149 Westchester Ave. Buy Tickets VIP Tickets
05/08/14 Providence, RI Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel US
Time: 6:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 79 Washington St. Buy Tickets VIP Tickets
05/09/14 Stroudsburg, PA Sherman Theater US
Time: 8:00pm. Admission: $45.00. Age restrictions: All Ages. Buy Tickets
05/10/14 Camden Susquehanna Bank Center US
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 1 Harbor Boulevard Camden, NJ 08103. Buy Tickets VIP Tickets
Tour: Sweden Rock Festival
06/05/14 Sölvesborg, Blekinge Sweden Rock Festival SE
Time: 6:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: http://www.swedenrock.com/?lg=2. Buy Tickets
Tour: Rock Am Ring/Im Park 2014
06/07/14 - 06/08/14 Nurburgring, Eifel Rock Am Ring DE
Time: 4:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. You can find out more here: http://www.rock-am-ring.com/ and here: http://www.rock-im-park.com/ Buy Tickets
Tour: Pinkpop Festival 2014
06/09/14 Limburg Langraaf NL
Time: 8:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Buy Tickets
06/11/14 MUNSTER Skaters Palace MUNSTER DE
Time: 8:00pm. Address: Dahlweg 126 ,. Buy Tickets
06/12/14 Paris Le Bataclan FR
Time: 4:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 50 Boulevard Voltaire. Buy Tickets
Tour: Download Festival
06/13/14 Derby, Leicestershire Donington Park UK
Time: 6:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: Castle Donington. Buy Tickets
Tour: Novarock Festival
06/15/14 Nickelsdorf Pannonia Fields II 2425 AT
Time: 4:00pm. Buy Tickets
Tour: Aerodrome Festival
06/16/14 Budapest Budapest Park HU
Time: 4:00pm. Address: 1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 60. Buy Tickets
06/17/14 Prague Incheba Open Air CZ
Time: 4:00pm. Address: Areál Výstaviště 67, P.O. BOX 44 170 90 Praha 7 – Holešovice. Buy Tickets
Tour: Hellfest 1014
06/20/14 - 06/22/14 Clisson Hellfest 2014 FR
Time: 4:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: France. Buy Tickets
06/22/14 Barcelona St Jordi Club ES
Time: 4:00pm. Buy Tickets
06/23/14 Madrid La Riviera ES
Time: 4:00pm. Address: Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, s/n. ON SALE: Friday 31st January 2014 @ 11am CET
06/26/14 Rome Ippodromo Capannelle IT
07/19/14 Grayslake, IL Fuel Arena US
Time: 12:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Buy Tickets
Tour: Rock Fest
07/20/14 Cadcott, WI Rock Fest US
Time: 12:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Buy Tickets
Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• Makaila October 14, 2012 at 8:20 pm

When will you be coming back to Wisconsin!? I have a friend that is paralyzed and was unable to come to your event in La Cross, WI beings there wasn’t handicapped . We would love to see you come back so she can come this time.

• Annaa October 14, 2012 at 11:21 am

Spain please!!!

• Rachael October 14, 2012 at 12:05 am

how long will the concert last tonight?

• Kari October 13, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Is this tour coming to the Seattle area. This is my dream tour….

• megan October 13, 2012 at 8:03 pm

So if Manson is no longer with the tour, will you still be doing the Halloween show? Will you be adding a different group for your partner. I already have front row seats.

• Emma October 13, 2012 at 10:08 pm

The tour has not changed Megan

• Colin anten zombie fest canada October 13, 2012 at 6:27 pm

how does 1 get ahold of Rob Zombie’s manager to do a booking tour with him for 2013 in Canada

if Rob Zombie read t his can you give me some contacts so we could set up a booking
    arrangement in Canada

• del October 13, 2012 at 6:20 pm

do you know what time is the meet and greet is for the concert on this day 10 16 12 it doesn t say on the one and only golden ticket site . thank you , dbrodlowicz@rocketmail.com

• Emma October 13, 2012 at 6:34 pm

It would be best to contact the one and only golden ticket as they will be able to tell you – they have an contact email on their site

• lesa October 13, 2012 at 11:51 am

I was at show Oct 12.. no fight broke out..MM said he was gonna kick Robs ass. Not sure why..when Rob came out he was not happy with MM statements.and announced this was the last night of this tour. Said the only real shock rocker was Alice..and called MM a punk asa bitch. It was great ..Rob was perfect..I am sure even if MM is not with him…Rob will make sure the show will go on

• Tacoslave October 13, 2012 at 6:02 am

I hear the tour is canceled as of 10/13? Can someone please verify this. Rumor has it, shenanigans occurred at the Michigan show, fight broke out, and the tour is off

• OzZombieGirl666 October 13, 2012 at 8:45 am

Rob Zombie wouldn’t let his fans down like that surely! Where did you hear this? I’m travelling over from Australia and I’ve planned my whole trip around the Halloween concert…I would be devastated if that were true along with everyone else who has been looking forward to the shows for ages…but I honestly don’t believe that RZ would cancel a whole tour because of one fight! Has anyone else heard anything like this???

• Emma October 13, 2012 at 5:49 pm

That’s purely an article speculation – the show goes on. Btw Rob has made a statement on Facebook about this:

As stupid as this all is, I feel I must clear things up a little better. First off, I want to thank all the fans who came out in the freezing cold in Detroit last night. It was a total blast as always.

Unfortunately things turned ugly backstage. Why? I don’t know, but for some reason our touring partner decided to end his set by blaming me for something that I had nothing to do with and screaming he was going to “kick Rob Zombie’s ass as soon as he got off stage”.

Go figure. I was backstage hanging, watching the show thinking “hey this is gonna be a great night”, when suddenly he starts screaming threats. So strange. I don’t get it. Christ, I’ve known some of his crew for 20 fucking years and some of his crew used work for me. It’s all good. No one would fuck with someone’s show. It is ridiculous.

Well, of course I felt the need to respond to the ” kick my ass remark”. Who wouldn’t? Although I wish I had kept it backstage and kept the fans out of it. It is all 4rd grade fight after school nonsense of which I have never dealt with on tour before. Co-headlining tours always go smooth because everything is cut 50/50 and I mean everything. No one fucks with anyone’s show. It is even fucking Steven.

I’ve done it co-headlining tours many times before and have had no troubles. Not with Pantera, Slayer, Alice Cooper, Korn, Megadeth or anyone ever. So I didn’t expect any troubles on this. It seemed like a great idea at the time.

But shit happens. Anyway, sorry to the fans who had to dealt with the embarrassing stupidity of it all. We are all there for the same reasons to give you the best show ever… that’s it.

• Tmoney October 12, 2012 at 5:53 pm

What about the west coast!!!! Seattle

1 78 79 80 81 82 181