Tour Dates

Rob Zombie tour

Current Show Dates

Rob Zombie

Date City Venue Country
Tour: Hell and Heaven Metal Fest
10/25/14 Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez MX
Time: 12:00pm. Address: Viaducto Piedad y Río Churubusco s/n Cd. Deportiva. Visit the Hell and Heaven Metal Fest website for more: http://hellandheavenfest.com/2014B/. Tickets available at all ticketmaster outlets or at the Autodromo De Los Hermanos Rodriguez box office. Buy Tickets
07/30/15 Schleswig-Holstein Wacken Open Air DE
Time: 8:00pm. Sold Out

2,268 Responses

1. Tiffany

Come back to mohegan please???

October 23, 2014 at 2:08 am

3. Julien

Hello. I hope you will come in France one day

October 22, 2014 at 12:10 am

5. Penny Martin

I loved your show rob it was the best ever. I hope you come back to Maine again.

October 19, 2014 at 2:20 am

7. zombie,you need to consider playing Seattle,WA. There is a lot of electricity there. Thanx, Big Rich,Bellingham,WA.

October 18, 2014 at 5:45 pm

9. Daren Sheffield

I grew up listening to Rob Zombie cause of my mom. A little 3 month old baby dancing around with mom to Rob Zombie. It was the best. Rob Zombie come to Missouri or close by so I can see you live! Pandora and cds just don’t make the cut anymore! Never Gonna Stop!!!!

October 16, 2014 at 5:29 am

11. Jen Hughes

I went to see white zombie at the 1995 monsters of rock in donnington park.
    They were amazing but I really want to see Rob Zombie…come to Scotland asap pleeeeeeeaaase!
    Fanks x

October 15, 2014 at 4:43 pm

13. Hi, im going to the Meet & Greet on the Mexico City show, and i have a small amazing gift for Rob, to whom do i need to talk to enter the venue without any problems with the gift?

October 14, 2014 at 6:13 pm

15. Michelle Solmi

I am a person that has yet to go to one of your concerts. My dad has and I am fans and I always wanted to see you live. I live in Pennsylvania. It would be awesome if you came back.

October 14, 2014 at 5:39 am

17. Kevin

I saw Rob Zombie play here in Calgary Alberta Canada at a concert that Slayer was headlining but Rob Zombie stole the show, he was better than Slayer. I really hope to see Rob Zombie here in Calgary again. You have a lot of fans here Rob!!

October 10, 2014 at 6:21 pm

19. Dan

I saw you in Tucson in 2001, then met you in 2007 at the Commic Con. I’m not in the Marine Corps and Stationed in Maryland. Thanks for everything you do, and thank you for not cancelling in 2001 – only time I’ve seen you live and still the most kick ass Concert I’ve ever been to.

October 4, 2014 at 9:45 am