Tour Dates

09/09/14 Eugene, OR Cuthbert Amphitheatre US
Time: 9:00pm. Address: 601 Day Island Rd. Buy Tickets
09/11/14 Post Falls, ID Greyhound Park US
Time: 1:30pm. Address: 5100 W Riverbend Ave. GUESTS: Godsmack Buy Tickets
Tour: Pain In The Grass
09/12/14 Auburn, WA White River Amphitheatre US
Time: 5:15pm. Box office: 800.745.3000. Address: 40601 Auburn Enumclaw Road Southeast Auburn, WA 98092-9321. Support Act: Godsmack Buy Tickets
09/13/14 Central Point, OR Lithia Motors Amphitheatre US
Time: 8:00pm. Buy Tickets
Tour: Monster Energy’s Aftershock 2014
09/14/14 Sacramento, CA Discovery Park US
Time: 11:20am. Buy Tickets
09/16/14 San Jose, CA City National Civic US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: (800) 745-3000. Buy Tickets
09/17/14 Paso Robles, CA Vina Robles Amphitheater US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 800-745-3000. Address: 3800 Mill Rd. Buy Tickets
Tour: Rob Zombie’s Great American Nightmare
09/19/14 Scottsdale, AZ Westworld US
Time: 8:00pm. Buy Tickets
Tour: Revolt on the Rio Grande
09/20/14 Albuquerque, NM Isleta Amphitheater US
Time: 1:00pm. Address: 5601 University Blvd. SE, NM 87105. Tickets go onsale at 10am local on Friday. Doors are at 11:30am and the show starts at 1pm Buy Tickets
09/21/14 Lubbock, TX Lonestar Amphitheater US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 888-512-SHOW. Address: 602 E 19th St. Buy Tickets
09/23/14 Tulsa, OK Brady Theatre US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 866-977-6849. Address: 105 West Brady Street Tulsa, OK 74103-1818, United States. Buy Tickets
09/24/14 Council Bluffs, IA Mid America Rec. Center US
Time: 7:30pm. Address: 1 Arena Way. Fans can also purchase tickets at the Mid-America Center Box Office open M-F 12-5pm (South Entry) Buy Tickets
09/27/14 Saginaw, MI FirstMerit Bank Event Park US
Time: 7:30pm. Address: 1115 S Washington Ave. Tickets available in person at The Dow Event Center’s Box Office Buy Tickets

2,136 Responses

1. please come in switzerland it will be amazing ily

July 25, 2014 at 3:23 am

3. kevin

Next time you come to WV please come to Charleston not Huntington thanks

July 23, 2014 at 11:48 pm

5. Czer

I seen zombie and marilyn manson last summer in Detroit rock city during the short lived “twins of evil” tour! It was a blast besides zombie and manson getting into a argument wich probably made them hate each other then they cancelled the your after that show! I’m happy I got to see them togather but I know a lot of people missed out on somthing so great and powerful. Maybe some day they will try again lol I doubt it tho.

July 22, 2014 at 11:37 pm

• The Twins of Evil tour continued for a further 22 dates after Detroit with both parties able to deliver a professional and electrifying tour which saw them perform not just in the USA but also in Europe. The tour was not cancelled and was not in threat of being cancelled – sometimes things happen on tour, but both bands were able to move on and continue with the show

Emma (RZs web manager)

July 23, 2014 at 1:18 pm

7. Tom Ryan

It really is a shame that I have to purchase tickets to Pain in the Grass in Auburn, Wa from Ticketmaster/Live nation as I am not going to pay all the other add ons for my daughter and 3 friends that they will not be seeing/hearing your show.
    MONOPOLIES SUCK!!!

July 22, 2014 at 10:45 pm

9. Joshua M.

Please come to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I want to see the zombie

July 21, 2014 at 10:07 am

11. Psycho

Please please comeback to illinois or wisconsin!! Couldnt afford to see you at mayhem fest and now tonight again so close but could not get a babysitter! I told my fiance next year if you come here that I will go by myself and leave him here with baby. Been dying to see a zombie show since I was 14!!!!!! I am 24 now, TEN YEARS. Ahh once I see you I can die happy.

July 20, 2014 at 3:52 am

13. Nicolas

hey crazy, when you come to Chile?

July 20, 2014 at 12:25 am

15. Dana

Come to Charlotte North Carolina!!!!

July 19, 2014 at 6:32 pm

17. David

I have seen Zombie (first show 1991 with Pantera and Prong) more times than I can count (7 times last year, including the last 2 nights of The Great American Nightmare, where I shared back to back Halloween weekends with Mr. Zombie and the fellow…the previous in Dallas). Last night in a little venue in Clive, IA may have been the craziest time ever!!! Such a small venue, and so much energy… You could feel the entire band’s energy… As I travel a lot, I am going through all these tour dates and planning the ones my schedule will match up! These small venues are so much fun… In Sept I will travel to Scottsdale for the first night of the Great American Nightmare again to see a huge show and I will certainly hit a few festivals with Zombie headlining… but make no mistake these small venues are an amazing, unique experience…. Piggy D— nice facial hair last night! What a great show! Thanks for doing these small place, I am sure they don’t pay like the big ones, but what a blast last night was!!

July 19, 2014 at 4:49 pm

19. colten

Please come to the Ford center in Evansville

July 18, 2014 at 10:21 pm

21. Brittany

please come to new jersey!!!!!!!

July 18, 2014 at 4:47 pm

23. Chris

CT please for another Halloween Hootnanny?

July 18, 2014 at 5:09 am

25. April

Pleassssaeeee come to ohio!! Maybe cleveland or columbus :)

July 17, 2014 at 6:16 pm

27. So like 4 years ago at mayhem fest, I had front row tickets, so excited to see rob zombie finally live, and after the first act, my ex freaked out and demanded we leave, long argument, told me I could see rob zombie on the next tour. Regretfully we left, after we were out, she started laughing, and told me how she only wanted to leave to make me miserable, and she lied and I’d never see him live because he doesn’t tour the US often. She then dumped me and had the guy she was cheating on me with come pick her up. To this day I haven’t seen rob zombie live, and he again isn’t coming to Tampa. Biggest and most disappointing mistake I ever made. Hopefully one day I get to see him live!

July 16, 2014 at 5:02 am

• Stephen

He was in Jacksonville last April…

July 16, 2014 at 1:30 pm