Tour Dates

Date City Venue Country
Tour: Wacken Open Air
07/30/15 Schleswig-Holstein Wacken Open Air DE
Time: 8:00pm. Sold Out
Tour: Getaway Rock Festival 2015
08/06/15 - 08/08/15 Gävle FKP Scorpio SE
Time: 8:00pm. Tickets On-sale-date: 27 October 2014 For general show-information: www.getawayrock.se Facebook: www.facebook.com/getawayrock Buy Tickets
Tour: Mera Luna Festival
08/08/15 - 08/09/15 31137 Hildesheim M’era Luna DE
Time: 8:00pm. Address: Am Flugplatz 26. Buy Tickets

2,276 Responses

1. Amanda trinidad Hernandez

I saw you at The twins of Evil tour in Dallas with Manson! Best concert experience of my life!!! And I heard a Big scary guy with Vegetables is coming to my hometown Lubbock Texas! When I heard the news I screamed so loud, I thought you would never come here. I can’t wait til tix go on sale. It’s going to be one hell of a show!!!!!

June 1, 2014 at 9:51 pm

3. Louis Romero

He needs to tour in lubbock again but this time w the makeup

June 1, 2014 at 8:59 pm

5. Christian

Come back to buenos aires,
    argentina!!!

June 1, 2014 at 4:45 am

7. Sydney Australia, sorry I missed you!

May 29, 2014 at 12:46 pm

9. Raine

Will you be doing the Great american Nightmare again this year? Had such a great time last year.

May 28, 2014 at 8:10 pm

11. RMortinato

When in Mexico?

May 28, 2014 at 5:10 am

13. Kesa

Wish he would come to kentucky. I love him

May 28, 2014 at 12:33 am

15. allen

He needs to tour the U.S. again. Jones Beach, New York.

May 26, 2014 at 2:24 pm

17. juggalomoke

i would like to have rob zombie in vegas

May 24, 2014 at 5:51 pm

• Jessica Fotter

right? he is wicked

May 26, 2014 at 7:32 am

19. A bunch of my friends and I went to the Dallas ,TX. Show for Mayhem Fest on Aug 13th 2010. And I had just been to the show in Little Rock, EdgeFest on May 8 2010 and seen ya there and. I got to get in the girls mosh pit!!! That was the best idea EVER!!! You called all the girls to the front to the pit, and I seen ya come out into the croud. And I almost got to grab your arm and walk with ya!! Then some giant guy pushed little ol me out of his way, and stepped on me. So I knew what to expect in Dallas. So when you started to work the crowd, I jumped from my seat, and leaped over the peeps next to me, and started to walk to catch ya in the isle between the pit section and the seats. And I was first out of the row to meet you and I stood in the isle just as you came up the stairs. And all of a sudden I was face to face with you in the middle of the isle! I reached out and touched your shoulder, and I screamed, and bowed down to you!!! You being the metal star and I the crazy fan. I got to walk with you half way to the other side of the arena then I got squeezed out from a security guard. That was the first time ever being so close to ya!!! I am your biggest fan!! I have followed you from White Zombie when I lived in Pasadena, California to my move to Texas!! And I have seen ya many other times from Cali to Texas!!! I loved the show when you played the Black Sabbath reunion @ Reunion Arena in Dallas many years ago. I try to fly to Cali to catch ya there and in Dallas, or Houston, or Little Rock!! Anywhere I can. I just wanted to say you are my all time favorite Dude!! I love the shows you put on, down to traveling around to catch ya. I would love to maybe get your autograph some day!!! I even bring a sharpie with me to every concert of yours hoping I could have that one chance to get ya to sign my shirt. I always, always,always buy 1 or 2 shirts, a program, and a poster at every concert whatever I can get my hands on…. Just wishing someday you could sign any of my merch!!! I will rock on with ya forever Dude!! Keep Rockin!! Love everything you do….. Still waiting for the day to get ya to sign any of my stuff. \m/ forever!!!
    I am texzombiegirl aka , Audrey :). Turn it up till ur ears bleed!!!!

May 23, 2014 at 5:32 pm

• Austin

Want to know a secret that I found out tonight at a concert in Lubbock!;)

May 26, 2014 at 9:17 am

21. Betty

Texas please! We miss you! Just bought the Zombie Horror Picture Show and saw you with Manson in the Twins of Evil tour! You gotta come back!

May 23, 2014 at 8:13 am

23. emrika

We saw you in Sturgis 2013. You guys kicked assI!! I showed you guys my wife’s tits. Good times

May 23, 2014 at 5:38 am

25. Dallas! Saw you like ten years ago in Dallas at Bronco Bowl before it closed or whatever. It was the most awesome show ever. Serial. So funny how every time I look at all these musicians touring they hardly ever seem to go to Amerika, where we speak Amerikan.

May 23, 2014 at 5:33 am

• Oh yea KMFDM came last year and they were AWESOME. ;\

May 23, 2014 at 5:39 am

• 5
    • emrika

Yarp

May 23, 2014 at 5:39 am

• 5
    • Oh nevermind, looks like you came and I missed it. I suck. Had no idea. Shame on me!

May 23, 2014 at 6:05 am

27. Robert

Croatia, Slovenia…cmon guys…we need youuuuuuuuuu…I have been dying to see you and cannot afford to travel to Milano or Budapest. Come to any city nearer please…i have been crazy for J5 since manson days, and since he joined RZ im crazy for him aswell!!!

May 22, 2014 at 7:41 pm

29. elizabeth

kansas city would be awesome im close :)

May 21, 2014 at 4:15 pm