Tour Dates

Rob Zombie tour

Current Show Dates

Rob Zombie

Date City Venue Country
Tour: Hell and Heaven Metal Fest
10/25/14 Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez MX
Time: 12:00pm. Address: Viaducto Piedad y Río Churubusco s/n Cd. Deportiva. Visit the Hell and Heaven Metal Fest website for more: http://hellandheavenfest.com/2014B/. Tickets available at all ticketmaster outlets or at the Autodromo De Los Hermanos Rodriguez box office. Buy Tickets
07/30/15 Schleswig-Holstein Wacken Open Air DE
Time: 8:00pm. Sold Out

2,269 Responses

1. Natalie C

Buffalo!!!

May 13, 2014 at 12:09 am

3. HCB1967

Boston?

May 12, 2014 at 10:15 pm

5. Chris

WTF?! No Los Angeles dates?!!!! Please say it ain’t so.

May 12, 2014 at 9:39 pm

7. Al

Phoenix?????

May 12, 2014 at 9:28 pm

9. Jennifer Maher

Saw u w Manson in Kansas GREATEST show ever!!! Come back soon im do for a KISS ASS concert!!!

May 12, 2014 at 7:49 pm

11. Big Daddy Mother Fucking Rabbit

Come back to Youngstown,Ohio it was an awesome show w/Manson in tow

May 12, 2014 at 6:57 pm

13. Chris

Coming to Atlanta anytime ????

May 10, 2014 at 2:28 am

15. Betty

Come back to Texas please!

May 9, 2014 at 9:35 pm

17. AmGir

Rob, you should come back to Denver, Co

May 9, 2014 at 4:55 am

19. W4RCHiLD67

They rocked the house in Richmond Va, 5/4/14 and the last time I saw them was Halloween nite 2012. Hope you whomever was sick is feeling better soon../cue end of concert chant* .ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!

May 9, 2014 at 4:29 am

• Come back too nyc and play at MSG please rob zombie we miss you

May 10, 2014 at 10:52 pm

21. kKen Rainier

Why did Rob have to get sick the night of my show?……. I thought that Rock stars took care of them selfs on the road ….. so they would not have to cancel a show !!!!!………yeah WHAT THE FUCK ROB!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2014 at 9:36 pm

23. RENEE

wE WE ACTUALLY MADE THE HOUR DRIVE AFTER LEAVING WORK EARLY ONLY TO FIND THE SHOW WAS CANCELLED WITH NO NOTICE ! iT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME.

May 8, 2014 at 8:53 pm

25. David

I completely understand the frustrations to have a concert cancelled. You buy tix, you wait, and than bomb canceed. I have seen Zombie every year that he has been on your since 1990. Last year I saw him 6 times, I travel and plan my trips around his shoes when possible. All I can say is that rob doesn’t cancel unless there is no choice and in the rare event he does, he has always made it up to that town. When he reschedules there or nearby make sure you attend. It will be the makeup show of a lifetime. In the meantime don’t give up. I feel bad for you as it totally sucks. Good news it’s almost summer and lots of metal festivals to come.

May 8, 2014 at 2:52 pm

27. Lori

Wow have some compassion, a true fan would. I’m sure he will make up the date in your city. Yes I would have heart broken if it had happened in my city- I do get it. All I’m saying is people do get sick. I think he will make it right for all of you that got cancelled on, he’s not a tool. Have a little faith in Rob and his band.

May 8, 2014 at 2:32 pm

• Kat

AMEN LORI! Im sick from Carolina Rebellion where he was on May 3rd. With all the pollen and dirt that was kickin around NO DOUBT the man is sick. Both days of the concert were like a dust bowl. It was awful. The concert was awesome though. I didn’t get sick till like….may 5th. Allergies don’t hit right away people. Cut the guy some slack.

May 8, 2014 at 4:19 pm

29. Lori

Rob was in Richmond Virginia May 4, 2014, he rocked the house. Everybody gets sick so give the guy a break. Why don’t you guys try touring every friggin day and see if you could handle it.

May 8, 2014 at 1:51 pm

• Tony

You’re clearly missing the point and if he can’t handle it, he should space the days out…..not cancel shows without even the courtesy of mentioning anything. Glad you enjoyed your show, because others didn’t have that luxury. Next time I hope he gets sick when he’s in your town……though you already saw him, so it’s not that big of a deal I suppose.

May 8, 2014 at 2:08 pm