Tour Dates

09/09/14 Eugene, OR Cuthbert Amphitheatre US
Time: 9:00pm. Address: 601 Day Island Rd. Buy Tickets
09/11/14 Post Falls, ID Greyhound Park US
Time: 1:30pm. Address: 5100 W Riverbend Ave. GUESTS: Godsmack Buy Tickets
Tour: Pain In The Grass
09/12/14 Auburn, WA White River Amphitheatre US
Time: 5:15pm. Box office: 800.745.3000. Address: 40601 Auburn Enumclaw Road Southeast Auburn, WA 98092-9321. Support Act: Godsmack Buy Tickets
09/13/14 Central Point, OR Lithia Motors Amphitheatre US
Time: 8:00pm. Buy Tickets
Tour: Monster Energy’s Aftershock 2014
09/14/14 Sacramento, CA Discovery Park US
Time: 11:20am. Buy Tickets
09/16/14 San Jose, CA City National Civic US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: (800) 745-3000. Buy Tickets
09/17/14 Paso Robles, CA Vina Robles Amphitheater US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 800-745-3000. Address: 3800 Mill Rd. Buy Tickets
Tour: Rob Zombie’s Great American Nightmare
09/19/14 Scottsdale, AZ Westworld US
Time: 8:00pm. Buy Tickets
Tour: Revolt on the Rio Grande
09/20/14 Albuquerque, NM Isleta Amphitheater US
Time: 1:00pm. Address: 5601 University Blvd. SE, NM 87105. Tickets go onsale at 10am local on Friday. Doors are at 11:30am and the show starts at 1pm Buy Tickets
09/21/14 Lubbock, TX Lonestar Amphitheater US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 888-512-SHOW. Address: 602 E 19th St. Buy Tickets
09/23/14 Tulsa, OK Brady Theatre US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 866-977-6849. Address: 105 West Brady Street Tulsa, OK 74103-1818, United States. Buy Tickets
09/24/14 Council Bluffs, IA Mid America Rec. Center US
Time: 7:30pm. Address: 1 Arena Way. Fans can also purchase tickets at the Mid-America Center Box Office open M-F 12-5pm (South Entry) Buy Tickets
Tour: Rob Zombie’s Great American Nightmare
09/26/14 Addison, IL Odeum Expo Center US
Time: 1:00pm. Address: 1033 N Villa Ave. Tickets are only available through www.greatamericannightmare.com Buy Tickets
09/27/14 Saginaw, MI FirstMerit Bank Event Park US
Time: 7:30pm. Address: 1115 S Washington Ave. Tickets available in person at The Dow Event Center’s Box Office Buy Tickets

2,143 Responses

1. Todd

What a disappointment! Looked forward to today only to be let down. No notice of any kind, just a refund of tickets email. Damn shame.

May 7, 2014 at 4:51 pm

3. Matt

It was really nice that you FINALLY came to an area close to me to where I wouldn’t have to drive 2-3 hours only to cancel the day before. The shows on May 6th and May 8th are very lucky that you didn’t have an “illness” on days – just on the 7th it seems. Not mentioning on your site or even saying you’ll try to come to this area in the future (whether true or not) would have been a nice, respectful, and responsible gesture. I have been and always will be a fan, but kinda pissed off and you’re down a few notches. Maybe I’ll get to see you live ONCE by the time you’re 80…..maybe

May 7, 2014 at 3:24 pm

• Kat

Why put illness in ” “. Rob has been doing a lot of shows and was just at Carolina Rebellion which was like a dust bowl and pollen had been flying really bad both days of the concert. I myself am sick because of all the pollen and dust. It’s a shame he had to cancel though, but hey, when you’re sick you’re sick.

May 8, 2014 at 1:20 am

• 5
    • Matt

I put illness in quotes because it is known that musicians often use that as opposed to “I don’t feel like it” – just sounds better. Not to mention, he said he was ill before the 6th show and yet performed. And he’s going to be feeling better to perform on the 8th apparently. If he’s legit sick, then understandable but if he’s not, then what can I say but either way it sucks. I’m a big fan of his and waited YEARS for him to come to my general area and when he finally does, this happens. So more or less, I’m venting. Since I had no show to go to tonight, it’s all I have left to do.

May 8, 2014 at 1:40 am

• 5
    • Kat

I know that feeling but I’m sure if he is anything like me it didn’t hit me hard till two days after the concert. Allergies are horrible. And you’re right, lots of musicians use it as an excuse but my brother has hung out with zombie and says he doesnt F##k around and is a really awesome person to chill with. I would hope he wouldn’t do that unless it was legit. But sorry you missed out :( Hopefully he will add it to his tour next year since he missed it this year.

May 8, 2014 at 5:35 am

5. Zack

It’d be a godsent if you could come to North Carolina and show this stupid ass state some real metal. I don’t blame you if you don’t want to but seriously, we need some fuckin’ entertainment

May 7, 2014 at 3:38 am

• Kat

He was just in Charlotte for Carolina Rebellion on May 3rd-May 4th. It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2014 at 1:21 am

7. erock

Pretty lame you cancel a show the day before and don’t even post it on your website! We’ve been planning to go for over a month now and we think that really sucks. It a shame we were big fans of your music and movies. My girl is pissssed

May 7, 2014 at 1:08 am

• Moshhell

Supposedly the real reason it was canceled is because they didn’t sell out the venue. If that’s the case I’ll bet it was The Capitol Theater that made them cancel. I have tix to Primus next month. If they cancel that one too “due to illness” I will have to say f*** The Capitol Theater.

May 7, 2014 at 3:49 pm

9. Grace

Please, come to Puerto Rico!

May 6, 2014 at 10:21 pm

11. TexasBigDawg

Don’ see HOUSTON TEXAS on this schedule yet!!!! We are waiting!!!! Happy Helloween again????

May 4, 2014 at 11:44 pm

13. Vanessa

Austin Tx loves you!!!!!!

May 4, 2014 at 11:15 pm

15. Jeremy

I would really like to see yall play Dallas soon

May 3, 2014 at 9:27 am

17. Had a hell of a time at the Louisville Kentucky you guys rock it out keep on Rollin man

May 3, 2014 at 8:15 am

19. David McCall

Hey this is Dave from Baltimore . I would like to ask mr. Zombie or management to consider allowing one of our local bands visceral disgorge The honor of opening up the Baltimore show. Just a very short set would be great mr.zombie/management will not disappointed. The band has played a few shows in las Vegas, puerto rico, new York, new jersey, and so on. They would not require any payment of any kind. Having the chance to open for one of the greatest artist of all time would be the reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration

D.M.

May 3, 2014 at 3:34 am

21. kimberlie

PLEASE BOOK MORE AUSTIN OR SAN ANTONIO TX SHOWS !!!!!
    WE NEED MORE REAL MUSIC && BRING SHERI !!!

May 2, 2014 at 4:21 pm

23. Kalene

Please add CA tour dates… (Northern CA)

May 2, 2014 at 3:03 am

25. Sam

When is Rob Zombie Coming to CA? Preferably Santa Cruz or San Jose.

May 1, 2014 at 3:21 pm

27. Shane

How much of your set are you able to use for tomorrow night’s show in Birmingham? Also if you played some oldies that would be epic! Also a guitar solo for my favorite guitarist Mr John 5 is a must!

April 30, 2014 at 9:50 pm

29. You have a typographical error for the 7-17-14 show. It is worded as OSHKOCH,WI. It should be read as OSHKOSH,WI. Definitely looking forward to the show on 7-19-14. Can I link you up with David Draimann (Lead Vocalist of Disturbed/Device) to do a few sets for that particular show?

April 30, 2014 at 1:53 am