Tour Dates

09/09/14 Eugene, OR Cuthbert Amphitheatre US
Time: 9:00pm. Address: 601 Day Island Rd. Buy Tickets
09/11/14 Post Falls, ID Greyhound Park US
Time: 1:30pm. Address: 5100 W Riverbend Ave. GUESTS: Godsmack Buy Tickets
Tour: Pain In The Grass
09/12/14 Auburn, WA White River Amphitheatre US
Time: 5:15pm. Box office: 800.745.3000. Address: 40601 Auburn Enumclaw Road Southeast Auburn, WA 98092-9321. Support Act: Godsmack Buy Tickets
09/13/14 Central Point, OR Lithia Motors Amphitheatre US
Time: 8:00pm. Buy Tickets
Tour: Monster Energy’s Aftershock 2014
09/14/14 Sacramento, CA Discovery Park US
Time: 11:20am. Buy Tickets
09/16/14 San Jose, CA City National Civic US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: (800) 745-3000. Buy Tickets
09/17/14 Paso Robles, CA Vina Robles Amphitheater US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 800-745-3000. Address: 3800 Mill Rd. Buy Tickets
Tour: Rob Zombie’s Great American Nightmare
09/19/14 Scottsdale, AZ Westworld US
Time: 8:00pm. Buy Tickets
Tour: Revolt on the Rio Grande
09/20/14 Albuquerque, NM Isleta Amphitheater US
Time: 1:00pm. Address: 5601 University Blvd. SE, NM 87105. Tickets go onsale at 10am local on Friday. Doors are at 11:30am and the show starts at 1pm Buy Tickets
09/21/14 Lubbock, TX Lonestar Amphitheater US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 888-512-SHOW. Address: 602 E 19th St. Buy Tickets
09/23/14 Tulsa, OK Brady Theatre US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 866-977-6849. Address: 105 West Brady Street Tulsa, OK 74103-1818, United States. Buy Tickets
09/24/14 Council Bluffs, IA Mid America Rec. Center US
Time: 7:30pm. Address: 1 Arena Way. Fans can also purchase tickets at the Mid-America Center Box Office open M-F 12-5pm (South Entry) Buy Tickets
09/27/14 Saginaw, MI FirstMerit Bank Event Park US
Time: 7:30pm. Address: 1115 S Washington Ave. Tickets available in person at The Dow Event Center’s Box Office Buy Tickets

2,131 Responses

1. Adam

Will you be bringing your full show to Grayslake, IL?

April 28, 2014 at 11:27 pm

3. Alex Trully

Amazing fucking show in Florida (Fort Myers) thanks for making my dream come true, you motherfuckers are the best! \m/

April 28, 2014 at 2:36 pm

5. Yep, tell us, ‘how’? Looks like you cut off, Moscow, St.Pete and Helsinki. I can understand Russia – sanctions, Crimea, blah-blah-blah… but why poor finns have to suffer w.o. your wonderful show?

April 27, 2014 at 7:17 am

7. Yevgeni Bodrikov

How do you cancel a tour to Moscow?

April 26, 2014 at 4:27 pm

9. Kevin

Please tell me you are going to come to Toronto this year?

April 26, 2014 at 3:29 am

11. Crimsonrain

We have a problem and need help. We have a brand new Arena (less than a year old) that we have had country/rap/vintriliquits/pop and now we are going to have Paul McCartney. Pink sold out in 7 minutes…Katy Perry sold out in 6. They say that all music forms are going to be represented at the arena…however those of us that like Rock are still waiting while concerts are being booked left and right. They Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln Nebraska is dying for a good rock concert…however the arena management says that no one wants to come to a rock concert. We want to prove them wrong! Pinnacle Bank Arena…Lincoln Nebraska. The rock fans have suffered enough with non representation.

This is how bad it is. Foreigner is going to be playing a show in Lincoln and the local paper posted the story on Facebook asking “Is this the rock act you’ve been waiting for, Lincoln?”

April 24, 2014 at 9:30 pm

13. franky abeyta

WE NEED U IN THE MOTHERFUCKING MILE HIGH CITY!!!! THERE ARE FUCKING MILLIONS OF ZOMBIE HEADS IN DENVER CO JUST WAITING FOR THE GREATEST PERFORMER AND SHOW ON EARTH TO RETURN!!!!!! ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!

April 23, 2014 at 8:14 pm

15. Karla

Y’all should come to San Diego CA! I bet many people will go to see you guys

April 23, 2014 at 7:51 pm

17. Monica Garcia

Love all your shows…When are you scheduling a Denver trip!!!

April 23, 2014 at 3:08 am

19. this is a long shot but Im known never to miss. I am an artist- Not music. I make life sizes zombies out of duct tape. I know that sounds off the wall but I wouldn’t be an artist today if it wasn’t for rob zombie and I sale these zombies for 150 and up. so Im not doing to bad if you ask me. but Thank you rod zombie. I still have one wish- (this is that long shot I was talking about) I participate in the united way zombie run in Lynchburg va. I make zombies for united way. last year was the the 6ft zombie. this year everyone will have a chance to win one of my sculptures just by participating in the event. what I am asking is how can I get rob zombie to be apart of it and do a concert for untied ways zombie run? this October? yeah that’s not asking for much. lol I know this stupid to try this but I have done a lot of stupid things before and I don’t regret it. If their is a way please someone let me know and thanks

April 22, 2014 at 8:32 pm

21. Jason Leavitt

Zombie, Phoenix Fucking Arizona needs you

April 21, 2014 at 3:38 am

23. carl schlinglof

It would be great for zombie to come back to wichita ,ks its been 2 yrs since the last timehe was here at hartman arena

April 17, 2014 at 5:48 pm

25. Mike Moore

Hey Y’all need to come to Little Rock

April 16, 2014 at 8:35 pm

27. Nelly Quinlan

I love rob zombie and I live in Aurora, Colorado you guys should come here I bet a lot of people would love to see you please

April 15, 2014 at 7:39 pm

29. Sherri R. Laughlin

I am going to creeper and go to all of Rob Zombies tours and events!!! What?

April 15, 2014 at 6:42 pm