Tour Dates

Rob Zombie tour

Current Show Dates

Rob Zombie

Date City Venue Country
09/23/14 Tulsa, OK Brady Theatre US
Time: 8:00pm. Box office: 866-977-6849. Address: 105 West Brady Street Tulsa, OK 74103-1818, United States. Buy Tickets
09/24/14 Council Bluffs, IA Mid America Rec. Center US
Time: 7:30pm. Address: 1 Arena Way. Fans can also purchase tickets at the Mid-America Center Box Office open M-F 12-5pm (South Entry) Buy Tickets
Tour: Rob Zombie’s Great American Nightmare
09/26/14 Addison, IL Odeum Expo Center US
Time: 8:00pm. Address: 1033 N Villa Ave. Tickets are only available through www.greatamericannightmare.com. Doors open at 7pm and show at 8pm Buy Tickets
09/27/14 Saginaw, MI FirstMerit Bank Event Park US
Time: 7:30pm. Address: 1115 S Washington Ave. Tickets available in person at The Dow Event Center’s Box Office Buy Tickets
Tour: Hell and Heaven Metal Fest
10/25/14 Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez MX
Time: 12:00pm. Address: Viaducto Piedad y Río Churubusco s/n Cd. Deportiva. Visit the Hell and Heaven Metal Fest website for more: http://hellandheavenfest.com/2014B/. Tickets available at all ticketmaster outlets or at the Autodromo De Los Hermanos Rodriguez box office. Buy Tickets
07/30/15 Schleswig-Holstein Wacken Open Air DE
Time: 8:00pm. Sold Out

2,236 Responses

1. Janelle

missed out on Soundwave tickets and can honestly say that the I will be sad to say that I cannot tick the one thing off on my bucket list ‘to see Rob Zombie’. Good luck whilst in Australia and just wanted to say that your music never leaves my shuffle list on my ipod and my 10year old daughter goes absolutely crazy when she hears sick bubblegum and mars needs women (which leads her to suggest that I should go to mars!!!). good luck guys and enjoy your trip down under, wish I got my shit together earlier to get tickets to see my favourite band of all time.

January 12, 2014 at 11:06 am

3. rob

why not have any tours in buffalo ny in 2014

January 9, 2014 at 10:50 pm

5. Tom Hooks

My two favs were when you toured with Slayer and Exodus and played Pine Knob (yes its still Pine Knob to me) You guys were running behind and the town charges a $1000 a minute past 11pm. You said fuck em that you wouldn’t short us fans and we didn’t leave untill almost 1am. Next was when you played Jaggers with White Zombie in the beginning on free mug night….what a bunch of hell on earth that was..lol

January 9, 2014 at 10:12 am

7. Kar "Wolfie" Preston

In the summer of 1992, I made my way down to the stage when White Zombie opened for Pantera at Pacific Amp. in Costa Mesa, CA. I called out to Rob, and he grabbed my hand. I didn’t want to let go. It was awesome! There I was with black lipstick dressed all in jagged black clothes, a young and wild blonde metal fan holding the hand of one of the greatest artists of then (and now). I was STOKED! My boyfriend (now my husband of 20+ years) missed the whole thing because he had to go to the men’s room. I’ll never forget it.

January 9, 2014 at 1:20 am

9. MAX!!!

I WANNA SEE YOU IN MOSCOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

January 8, 2014 at 9:49 pm

11. are you guys coming back to Colorado anytime soon?

January 8, 2014 at 8:07 pm

13. berniegreer

I met u in Louisville ky and saw u when u was on tour with ozzy Osborn the show was awesome u kicked ass on stage

January 8, 2014 at 7:33 pm

15. Breanna

RZ I have been raised on your music since I was a child. I would sure love it if you came back to Vancouver or Victoria in BC Canada sometime in the near future!

January 5, 2014 at 12:45 am

17. desiree

Are you coming back.to butte montana ? I missed the last time you were here.

January 4, 2014 at 8:20 pm

19. Natasha

Hello just a question…are you guys coming back to london ontario ever? That would be amazing.. If you could let me know that would be amazing than you you

January 4, 2014 at 5:47 am

21. Mike BROWN

Albuquerque’s endless pool of ROCK fans need another MOTHER FUCKIN ZOMBIE PARTY!!!! Rockstar Mayhem festival in 2013 here in the 505 was insane, But we need a show from you… a show that rivals the Merry Mayhem Festival you did here in 2002….

Sincerely,
    An old school ZOMBIE HEAD!!

January 4, 2014 at 12:05 am

23. chris

Saw you at Sands on 11/26/13. BEST CONCERT I have ever been to. Can’t wait to see you in 2014 .

January 3, 2014 at 10:55 pm

25. jim

you rocked rockfest in cadott Wisconsin 2011 hope you come back for 2014

December 28, 2013 at 12:52 am

27. Keith and Kadin Quintana

My son kmows your soungs and has made me fan i have seen zero dates in14, please let us know if not we muct travel he knows all your songs keep us posted

December 25, 2013 at 10:21 pm

29. loliofhorror

Hey could you please come to Victoria or Vancouver in British Columbia Canada?

December 25, 2013 at 10:08 pm