The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• jason clark September 7, 2013 at 6:17 am

would like to know more bout these witches. were they real or made up

• Jamie Morrow September 7, 2013 at 3:53 am

I luv u Rob but I’m sorry 2 say u really struck out with this movie. U will always b my favorite musician tho.

• Mike September 6, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Saw this movie sitting on a shelf at the store. We were hesitant until we pulled up the trailer and decided to buy the DVD.
    I was actually disappointed in most of the movie. While there were several well done professional scenes, others left us wondering if we were watching a SciFi Sunday special. Had a decent plot that it followed fairly well but had many areas that left me wondering… “What the…?”

• yellow bird September 5, 2013 at 3:59 am

Bout time out on DVD… Took forever and day!

My only qualm-
    …is the lil baby (born to s.m.z.)satan Baby? Looked like a shrimp or haha …squid ;)

to me it did;)

• Poke August 26, 2013 at 6:28 am

I know I’m probably stating the obvious here…but when is Rob gonna make a zombie flick? Most of them are regurgitated and I haven’t seen a good one since the 80s (in my opinion) If anyone can do it…it’s Rob Zombie

• floyd August 12, 2013 at 2:56 am

Looking forward to Rob Zombies next venture……this one is a free pass…..you still rock Zombie

• Tanya August 9, 2013 at 3:16 pm

When is Lords of Salem coming to theater?

• Emma August 9, 2013 at 8:01 pm

It did – back in April on limited release. It is due out on Blu-ray on Sept 3 – there’s a pre-order button at the top of this page.

• Robbie August 8, 2013 at 3:31 am

when will the movie be out on blue ray

• Emma August 8, 2013 at 8:18 am

September 3 – preorder buttons are at the top of the page

• Mark Linehan August 7, 2013 at 10:43 am

I am a huge fan of RZ music and his movies. Captain Spaulding ROCKS! This movie looks like it will be a good watch. I am surprised I have not heard of it though. Marketing needs to be expanded I think. ANYWAYS.. I live in Salem, MA. I saw a few actual locations in the trailer(s) so now I want to see it all the more. I have to say though, that a horror movie based in Salem is all well and good, but nothing has ever chilled my heart more than the true story of Dorcas Goode. A four year old child who survived the witch hunt, but only physically. Now THAT would be a true horror tale and it is screaming to be told. I have thought many times of writing a novelized version of that story. Well, I am anxious to see this film now. :)

• andrey August 6, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Los is very popular in Moscow!I Think It’s not about The Evil One but rather dedication to all people who OD’ed &slit their Wrists by All tomorrows Parties by crooner Lou!Rob made not only great movies but collected The American Music To Die By:Freebird,Love Hurts,Venus In Furs!!! Hi!From All Your Russian fans!

1 43 44 45 46 47 49