The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• Audun Sathansen August 6, 2013 at 12:49 am

The movie that is..

• Adam Hart July 31, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Rob, just got the book. It is the greatest thing ever. man you gotta write a devils rejects book. the way you go into detail about the pain was so amazing. if the book is as good as the movie it will be awesome. I hope robs diffrent from other famous people and reads comments on his web site. and btw sweet truck.

• electric head July 24, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Danielle, someone on here commented that book was better than movie. You can also check Amazon for DVD/BluRay Release dates

• Danielle July 24, 2013 at 4:39 am

Lords of Salem never released anywhere near me! The closest theater was about 4hrs away! Does anyone know if the book is close to the movie, or if it is being released on DVD?

• Emma July 24, 2013 at 8:34 am

The film is out on Blu ray from September 3 in the US. Amazon have pre-sales – check your local country Amazon for pre-sales near you

• Captain Spaulding_f-15 July 23, 2013 at 7:14 am

great

• thingbeast July 19, 2013 at 7:09 pm

I liked House of 1000 corpses. I loved Halloween 1&2. The Devil’s rejects is one of my all time favourites. The lords of Salem is pure fucking mayhem! An instant horror classic!

• CC July 18, 2013 at 6:46 am

The Lords of Salem is an awesome film. What is the name of the beautiful theater used at the end?

• Renee July 17, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Just pre-ordered The Lords of Salem DVD. Can’t freakin wait to finally see the horror master at his best. Love your work, Rob!!! You are a HUGE inspiration to me and my horror writing. Please keep doing what you do. I love it all!!! Wish I didn’t have to miss you at Mayhem Fest in Maine today. But Grad school calls my name. I’ll have to catch you next time you’re in Maine, MA, or NH. Keep on Rockin!!!

• Renee July 17, 2013 at 8:40 pm

Just pre-ordered The Lords of Salem DVD. Can’t freakin wait to finally see the horror master at his best. Love your work, Rob!!! You are a HUGE inspiration to me and my horror writing. Please keep doing what you do. I love it all!!! Wish I didn’t have to miss you at Mayhem Fest in Maine today. But Grad school calls my name. I’ll have to catch you next time your in Maine, MA, or NH. Keep on Rockin!!!

• doctarr July 14, 2013 at 5:32 am

The Lords of Salem. a Symphony.

1 42 43 44 45 46 49