The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• CourtneyxIrene May 14, 2013 at 11:04 pm

CANNOT wait for this movie to come out to my area. Absolutely thrilled by every aspect of Rob’s mind and he never seems to disappoint. The penultimate God of music and film. His mind never fails to amaze and astonish c:

• Sin Jones May 14, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Loved it. Rob Zombie never disappoints. Nice touch with the music to entrance the women, the sound was prolific. Some of the effects were campy but I think it added a nice ambiance to the overall feel of the film.

• Sick of Stupid May 13, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Come on Rob. Time to pull a Trent Reznor in the film world. You have a brand name that you’re getting screwed out of. You and your crew need to figure out how to turn these corporate hounds upside down and give the people what they want, on your terms. this is absurd. Because we don’t live in select “markets” we get screwed too.

Glad Peeples, Oblivion and 42 got national theater saturation tho all totally worth while.

• Slaytanic Wehrmacht May 11, 2013 at 9:42 pm

I’m a big fan of Rob Zombie’s movies, The Devil’s Rejects is my favorite. I have been looking forward to seeing The Lords of Salem, but never heard of it coming to theaters around here(Amarillo, TX). I guess I’ll have to wait til it comes out on video. On Amazon, the pre-order price for Blu-Ray is $35.99, but says the price could change before release, why would it cost so much?

• Rachel May 11, 2013 at 11:13 am

I read the novel and had no idea a movie was being made, much less already completed. As soon as I finished the book, the movie was already finished and released! Rarely happens. I was psyched until weeks later I am still going crazy trying to find a place to see it. And I am from Boston, thought if anywhere maybe SOMEPLACE around here would show it. Hope the losers with the money who are in charge of spending some dough to get movies released will realize a lot of us want to see it. God love ya for getting this thing even finished, can’t imagine having to deal with the idiots with the money who decide what worthwhile entertainment is – Iron Man 3? No f-n thanks. Hope The Lords movie gets the recognition and play an original story should. I hope Tony Stark crashes into a wall and finally folds like an accordion. But then there will always just be a Transformers 18 to make up for lovable DOA Tony and his lovable and finally “unrepairable” flying suit. The novel was awesome. Thanks for that. And I will see this film as soon as it’s possible.

• That Girl Siobhan May 8, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Lords Of Salem was playing in some theaters near me (Central NJ) when it first came out but not anymore, what gives?

• rdc May 8, 2013 at 3:43 am

Is there an Australian release

• Kim Norman May 7, 2013 at 5:05 am

What happened to the contest to be in Rob’s next movie? I had a dream I was on set with Rob, Sherri & the crew! Sending my good joo joo to Rob! 25 year old TEXAS bad ass who can act & rock!!

• Emma May 9, 2013 at 12:02 pm

The Lords of Salem Facebook page announced they would giving the winners name in the next week. It will be posted here too when we get it

• lindsay May 6, 2013 at 6:44 pm

i wanted to see it but in the movies it wasnt there……… so hwo was it???

• PSA May 6, 2013 at 6:03 pm

I could not find it in theaters either. Had to go through a few issues before viewing it. That being said I do not know what to make of this movie. I will watch it again in case I missed anything.

1 39 40 41 42 43 49