The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• Sam Hain April 22, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Wow!! I can’t wait to see this movie! A Rob Zombie original and that hot Lisa Marie is in it!!

• John O'Donnell April 22, 2012 at 4:37 am

I am excited to see this movie. I think it will be really cool. I am currently working on something that would be awesome for Mr. Zombie to direct. It would be so cool if he did this project. I am an avid fan

• wiccanlord April 17, 2012 at 10:37 pm

looking forward to seeing this,sounds great,bring it on rob.

• redd_jay161 April 17, 2012 at 1:43 am

fuck ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! love anything rob produces, he is the lord of creepy. I can’t wait to see Lords of Salem; this movie is long over due. Thanks Rob u f’n rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lex April 12, 2012 at 9:53 pm

I love every movie you have made they are amazing if I ever had the chance to be in a film I would choose one of yours they keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time unlike some horror movies that have no story line just blood and guts. your movies hold the viewers attention through out the whole film . I was wondering with the way the second Halloween movie ended will there be a third movie?

• RockChick666 April 12, 2012 at 5:46 am

I cannot wait to see The Lords of Salem. Man, I love everything you do…your music and your movies. You’re fucking amazing!! I fucking love you! Just listening to your music or watching your movies has made it possible for me to overcome so many life obstacles. I appreciate everything you have done and continue to do more than you will ever know. Keep rockin!!

• BabyWasHerName April 6, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Cannot wait for the film! The poster is amazing. I hope you announce a release date soon so I have something to count down to.

• XxLIVINGxDEADxX April 1, 2012 at 3:24 am

Can’t wait to see this movie, he is a horror movie genius

• Teresa March 26, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Cannot wait to see this!!!!!!!

• Claude-Olivier March 14, 2012 at 5:52 pm

Hope this movie will be present some were in Montreal!

1 2 3 4 5 6 49