Vote Rob Zombie best live band

The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• Danny Mutany May 3, 2013 at 9:00 pm

Is this movie even playing anywhere I cant find it in DC Maryland or Virginia

• SHOO SHOO SAID THE MAIDEN May 3, 2013 at 2:13 pm

IM FURIOUS THERE IS NO THEATER IN DELAWARE PLAYING LORDS OF SALEM I WAITED FOREVER TO SEE IT AND STILL CANT UNTIL DVD

• James May 3, 2013 at 10:22 am

It’s messed up how I live 10 minutes from Dallas, TX one of the biggest cities I’m Texas and I can only find 1 theater within 100 miles that is playing The Lords of Salem!!!! I am very disappointed, I was really excited for this movie to hit the big screen and now it looks like I’m gonna have to wait for it to come out on DVD…

• Tim Chandler May 2, 2013 at 4:47 pm

I see all the places that this movie is not playing well how about telling me exactly where this movie is playing… I am extremely pissed at this…

• Tim Chandler May 2, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Where the hell is this movie playing??? And why the hell can’t I find it in NC or VA… this is some bullshit… :/

• Andrew May 2, 2013 at 5:35 am

When will the Lords of Salem be released in Australia? Please don’t ditch us like Evil Dead did!

• Cassandra May 2, 2013 at 2:49 am

Where is this movie playing?????????? I live in upstate ny and can’t find it! I’m really pissed off!

• barbara johnson May 1, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Quick question. What is the Devil going to do with a fucking baby???????Ira Levin was wise enough to pawn it off for the witches to o take care of. Diapers and Formula are not Satans’ bag. He has things to do – people to corupt !!

• Heather May 1, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Been waiting for months for this movie to come out and I’m beyond annoyed that it is not playing anywhere in my area of PA! Not that far from Philly…what gives??

• XYZ May 1, 2013 at 12:22 pm

AWESOME MOVIE!!!
    STANLEY KUBRICK STYLE + MOZART AND J.S. BACH MUSIC + THE ANTICHRIST!!!
    THIS MOVIE MAKES SURE THAT YOU BELIEVE IN GOD!!!
    THANKS ROB!!!