Vote Rob Zombie best live band

The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• Danielle April 28, 2013 at 3:49 am

I really wanna watch this movie, but I cant find anywhere that is playing it or selling it. Ive been all over CA looking for it. I own all of Rob Zobies films && there is no way that I’m settlin’ without this one!! It looks so good!! Please let me know where I can get this!! (:

• James April 28, 2013 at 2:54 am

Who’s running distribution on this? Momentum? Anchor Bay? It’s bullshit. Available to stream in the UK but not in the US? Only being shown in limited release at three theatres in the whole of L.A.? No listed general release date? I can’t begin to imagine how frustrating it must be as a film maker, or a production company, to have your movie’s chances destroyed by an incompetent distributor. And the ‘industry’ wonders why everyone’s turning to piracy.

• 1313 April 27, 2013 at 12:32 am

Can you PLEASE tell me where I can watch this movie? My zip code is 28527. No matter what option to find showtimes I try, they all tell me that it is not showing in my area. I traveled 2 hours for House of 1,000 Corpses, and can’t remember how far I traveled to see the Devils Rejects. Hopefully I don’t have to travel the ~ 8 hours to Asheville to see The Lords of Salem.

• jolene April 26, 2013 at 8:46 pm

hey why is there no canadian showing of lords of salem ? really want to see it is it set back for us ? is are we just not getting it ?

• Sly April 26, 2013 at 12:49 am

Any chances of showing this in the Vermont area?

• Sam April 25, 2013 at 9:17 pm

‘Lords of Salem’ is THE Satanic witchcraft movie. Zombie is THE Master of the horror genre.

• Breila April 25, 2013 at 8:08 pm

That Image of Heidi when she’s looks like a Madona with her crown and light behind her, on top of all the corpses, where would one find that image?
    It’s such beautiful imagry and I would love to have it.

• Carl April 25, 2013 at 7:55 pm

When is this flick coming to Canada?

• WHATPISSESMEOFF710 April 25, 2013 at 8:32 am

fuckin love lords of salem man!!! UR A DAMN PSYCHO!!! LOVE IT!!

• John F. Gannon April 25, 2013 at 2:09 am

You finally made a film that looks like a White Zombie song. Loved all the devil stuff and spooky Salem. Kudos from a Massachusetts homeboy. Where can I buy the “Lords of Salem” soundtrack?

1 35 36 37 38 39 49