Vote Rob Zombie best live band

The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• brian April 22, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Love all the movies and rz has put out so far… except this one.. HORRIBLE… senseless dribble..This is probably THE worse movie I have ever had to watch. Wish I never wasted my time…
    Still love your music and your other movies though..

• philliproy April 22, 2013 at 6:59 am

ive bee a RZ fan ever since 98 cant get enough dont stop your fuckin awesome ive seen you 4 times already and august 3rd in Houston is gonna be my 5th time

• philliproy April 22, 2013 at 6:56 am

The movie was really blown away by it……………Zombie you put stuff in movies that nobody would dare to put in a movie……I’ll be seeing you in Houston, tx on August 3rd man and gonna get your album tomorrow………..i went with a girlfriend of mine and she so loved the movie and we were sitting behind a old couple and they was actually clappin to it………we stayed at the end after the credits…………..im gonna see it again

• Ursula Dabrowsky April 22, 2013 at 12:21 am

I’m looking forward to this. But God knows WHEN I’ll get to see it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the f**k over here in Australia. :(

• Lauren F April 22, 2013 at 12:00 am

Wow…just watched Lords of Salem and I was blown away. Rob Zombie is a genius! What a beautifully shot movie and super creepy! I can’t understand how people didn’t like this movie! Oh and Sheri Moon was amazing!

• Terry henderson April 21, 2013 at 8:04 pm

april 26 in memphis

• Craig April 21, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I see the UK version of LOS will be out tomorrow…any info on the release dates in the States???

• Emma April 22, 2013 at 1:03 am

It was released in theaters in the US April 19 but I do not have info for a DVDs release yet – as soon as I have that it will be posted on the news section of the site

• Saimi April 21, 2013 at 2:54 pm

I wanna know when ur new movie lords of salem will be out in australia

• Richard April 21, 2013 at 7:30 am

Oh my god!!!! I’ve been waiting for this movie for so long, and i just realize now that the release date of April 19th was for USA only.. :( I live in Montreal, Canada, and can’t find a release date on any theater sites. Only thing i found was that it was shown last fall at the Toronto International Film Festival, but absolutely no other news about a national release date. Does anybody knows?

• Charlie Gonzalez April 21, 2013 at 4:39 am

I,ve been a zombie fan since 92. His movies have been good until this one. I really hate to say it, cause I gave it every chance to be good and being from the Salem area I really looked foward to it being good. I’ve read, that in the 70′s Zombie used to watch CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE like the rest of us monster movie fans in the Boston area. I really thought cause zombie is from the area (local kid does good thing) this movie would of been more from his heart. I’m not sure what made it bad for me. It was in the right place for horror=Salem Ma. It had agreat plot=witches in modern day Salem. It had some great scenes. I told everybody this movie was going to be great only cause Rob Zombie was doing it. I agree with the guy below, Really it just hurts to be let down by my hero. But you always gotta remember, everybody makes a bad movie in their career and just cause I didn’t like it doesn’t mean it wasn’t good to someone else. I don’t know what’s next for Zombie, but I hope he goes back to his own original stories, kinda like House of 1000

1 33 34 35 36 37 49