The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• matt mathis April 20, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Why is lords of salem not playing in chattanooga tennessee I’m pretty p.o. about this

• hi from france April 20, 2013 at 1:15 pm

hi sad this movie not in france theaters but dvd came out soon i’ll hope zombie crews teams or whatever …. thanks a lots zombies musics ,videos movies are really inspired thanks for you’re good job rock destory lives friends and fear are here to remember you for what you love rock ….
    french zombie and crew fan love soon

• Al Hayes April 20, 2013 at 4:29 am

I’m looking forward to seeing the new RZ film! As usual, you have cast the most amazing ensemble. Keep Sherri and Sid on the big screen, and show the other Hollywood hacks what real acting is!

• Sarah April 20, 2013 at 3:31 am

I just saw it today… very interesting haha.

• doyle nave April 20, 2013 at 2:44 am

tv says it is at theatre ,but online says release date is 4/26

• Jay Whyte April 20, 2013 at 1:23 am

I live in western kentucky and cant find The Lords of Salem showing in any theaters within a 100 miles of me. Where is it playing?????? Im willing to drive at least 2 hrs to see it. Is it playing in Nashville????

• John April 20, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Stonybrook in Louisville

• The Saxon Finch April 20, 2013 at 1:19 am

Absolutely an amazing performance by Sheri Moon Zombie and Sir Rob Zombie despite being biased towards you at the showing i was still impressed by this film. Thank you Rob Zombie for this amazing film. I recall my favorite song ‘Lords of Salem’ so many years ago and now my favorite Film.

• Bill Benner April 20, 2013 at 1:15 am

Rob Z you rock the world…if I cant see the movie at the theatres I’ll see it on dvd

• ashley April 20, 2013 at 12:37 am

its so fucked up that this movie is not playing everywhere! fuck the distributors! so many people are pissed! including me! arrrrrggggggg! was so looking forward to it today…..

• JK April 19, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Any particular reason LOS isn’t being shown anywhere in the state of Alabama? The closest showing I couldfind was 3 hours away in GA. WTH is up with that????

• Steph April 25, 2013 at 4:35 am

I was thinking the exact same thing. And not even in Birmingham? It’s not anywhere in Mississippi or Northwest Florida either. Got to go to Atlanta if I want to see it.

1 31 32 33 34 35 49