The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• ryan April 19, 2013 at 5:24 am

Fuckin bullshit limited release. Ur a dick rob.

• Emma April 19, 2013 at 10:54 am

The distributors are in charge of the release not the filmmaker

• linda April 19, 2013 at 4:45 am

i am really upset that this isnt coming to toronto!!!! i had tickets to see it when it was at film fest but couldnt make it and was really looking forward to tomorrow! this is bull shit! and very fustrating!

• David Berardi April 19, 2013 at 4:12 am

What’s up with Canadian dates on showing this???

• andrew thompson April 18, 2013 at 7:34 pm

i love all your music and i play gutier

• jonathan harris April 18, 2013 at 4:18 pm

just wondering if it’s coming to G.B.? or straight to D.V.D. for us? you have many fans over here here who follow your work.

• Jason Deehr April 18, 2013 at 3:57 pm

I live in Manhattan, KS. I hate that you won’t show your movie in more theaters. How can you make money, if you won’t show the movie. If you are gonna put it in select theaters, then make it available on iTunes for rent.

• Emily April 18, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Guess I don’t get to see this movie.. Limited release is stupid. I was looking forward to going to see this movie in theater but….. Not in this lovely state of Iowa…

• jack April 18, 2013 at 1:13 pm

So what’s the deal, limited release on the 19th but not for real fans only elite important social types? Figures the only big screen footage actual fans will get is with a concert ticket. Boo muthafuker,boo piss poor bullshit.guess we just gotta rent the bullshit off the b movie rack after a one day release, piss poor bs!

• Jessica Sittig April 18, 2013 at 1:04 pm

I am Really upset this is not showing here in Louisiana or any where close to here. Does anyone know where it will be showing?

• KLL April 18, 2013 at 7:05 am

Daniel Sawh
    Yo I’m in Canada and I’m really pissed because I don’t think this film is being picked up by any movie theaters in Toronto Ontario, Are you for real, There was no issue brinnig in the other Rob Zombie films What the hell, I’m looking super forward to this and by not get my fix
    P.S. Rob Zombie your a great director and I love listing to your director commentary your so insightful and helpful

Daniel – I’m in Calgary and it’s the same here! :( Was super looking forward to seeing RZ: TLOS this weekend, but now I have no idea on Canadian release dates. I’m eagerly awaiting ANY news! I AM going to see this movie!

1 29 30 31 32 33 49