The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• The Duck Of Hellfire April 18, 2013 at 4:40 am

Love the book! Can’t wait for the film. Why is there so little advertising? I’ve seen maybe 2 or 3 ads in the last month.

• Daniel Sawh April 18, 2013 at 4:29 am

Yo I’m in Canada and I’m really pissed because I don’t think this film is being picked up by any movie theaters in Toronto Ontario, Are you for real, There was no issue brinnig in the other Rob Zombie films What the hell, I’m looking super forward to this and by not get my fix :(
    P.S. Rob Zombie your a great director and I love listing to your director commentary your so insightful and helpful

• eviljack13 April 18, 2013 at 2:30 am

Lords is showing right down the street, and I cant find the cash. W.T.F. I am cursed.

• Jessica April 17, 2013 at 11:57 pm

I’M FURIOUS! I’ve been waiting since I first found out it was coming out at the Rob/Manson concert I went to awhile back.
    I’ve been counting down the days. it comes out a day before my birthday,
    AND I CAN’T EVEN SEE IT!
    Lords of Salem, get your ass to a theatre near me before I cry hysterically.

• Luke April 17, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Theaters arount me aren’t showing this fml been waiting for what seems like forever WTF

• Brad Gunter April 17, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Closest theater to me is 109.4 miles. Why? 37 theaters in between me and this one and not one is carrying it.

• Michelle Burger April 17, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Grrr, so mad, been waiting to see this movie and NO theaters anywhere near me is playing it!

• LoJo April 17, 2013 at 7:29 am

I have been waiting for this.

• Stephen Pike April 17, 2013 at 4:17 am

Can’t wait to see ‘The Lords of Salem’.
    Rob, you give me a reason to want to go to the theater.
    Keep up the excellent work.

• Pamela April 17, 2013 at 1:22 am

Big THAN K YOU to Rob Zombie for giving a print of the film for the Salem peeps to see tommorrow night! Much love and appreciation for that xoxo

1 28 29 30 31 32 49