Vote Rob Zombie best live band

The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• 666xombie March 13, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Rob is a Master of Filmmaking! He was my inspiration to get into it myself, and I will never turn back. One day I will crew on a movie of his!

• Zombiekills March 12, 2012 at 7:41 pm

He hasn’t failed us yet!! I’m totally stoked!!!!!!

• ZombiegirlLaura March 6, 2012 at 7:11 am

RZ makes the best movies I cant wait to see this shit !

• werewolf19 March 5, 2012 at 2:06 pm

In the third photo, why are there so many nipples? Was this person they are trying to make some kind of animal?

• ZombiegirlLaura March 6, 2012 at 7:12 am

I was thinking the same thing.,,, who knows what he is thinking though. I hope whatever it is that we are all shocked and disturbed : )

• Road Dog March 2, 2012 at 5:26 am

Are you still filming in Salem or was it all in the Studio , Doing Interviews with a number of Rock Stars in Boston Mass & New Port Conn this April , Love to meet up and shot the shit on Film Rob . Sincerely: The Road Dog

• vicnik03 March 1, 2012 at 10:45 pm

I AM SO SIKED TO SEE IT CANT WAITE

• Evo Williams March 1, 2012 at 2:42 pm

cant wait to see this movie, i think all your other movies are awesome house of a thousand corpses is one of the greatest horror films ever.

• allan February 27, 2012 at 5:02 pm

I´m a fucking fan of your fucking job on the films… you are just fucking amazing and you have a really imaginative and twisted mind… great but, shit man… when the hell I will see this fucking movie on theatres ohhh and the movie of the wolf woman of the SS… wheeen?? I just cannot wait more time I need more shit like yours… I hope to see it soon… you are amazing, Hails from Mexico. take care yourself

• Douglas Alford February 25, 2012 at 5:29 am

Can’t wait to see this one as all the other. Thank you for always being an inspiration to dive into my art of film making and not be worried about what other will say if I try to do something different, new or weird. I hold much respect for you and the work you have giving to world doing what you love. Hope to see you in play live in Dallas, TX again soon.

• Burn February 22, 2012 at 3:52 pm