The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• EIka April 8, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Will this movie be shown in NY, if so where? ANy ideas, cant seem to find anything onlione about iot. R$eallyh want to see it.

• Buck April 8, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Get out your Satan’s Army shirts kids,and get ready to drop some of uncle Willy’s blotter. Its time to meet us in the hooey hut.

• David Crowell April 7, 2013 at 11:10 pm

That looks so bad ass. I can’t wait to see it. You do a great job as always making move Rob. I hope you give use entertainment for many many more years. Later

• HannahB April 7, 2013 at 12:08 pm

What date will Lords Of Salem be released to Sydney, Australia?

• isaac garced April 7, 2013 at 10:41 am

I just wanna ask if the movie coming to puerto rico

• BloodTrucksandBeer April 7, 2013 at 3:23 am

This is amazing. I’m not a “Zombie” fan if I consider his whole body of work. Sure, “Corpses” threw me for a loop because it is so sublime. But “Rejects” was much too linear for me. Halloween and Michael Meyers bored me, but I’ve never liked Halloween and consider it an “essential classic,” but very boring because I don’t get it. Anyhow, based on the trailers, Zombie is playing with a dream-like world and I like it! II’m ready to open the door to his Big Bad Wolf. Evil isn’t measured in blood; rather, it’s the scream in the mirror (circa Lynch’s “Elephant man”). This film looks promising. I’m happy to part with my money to see it.
    BT&B

• Brenden April 7, 2013 at 2:28 am

Can’t wait to see this. Def gonna make a trip to the theater.

• Stacy Tubbs April 7, 2013 at 12:08 am

looks awesome! I love the fact this was filmed in Salem Ma. Salem Ma is so amazing and just love visiting. I would love to live there.

• Damo April 6, 2013 at 10:33 am

looks sick, been waitin for you to put out another killer horror, you got the midas toush rob, luv to know when it comes out in aus….

• joe April 5, 2013 at 11:52 pm

looks awesome i need this one in my collection you out did your self with this one rob great job

1 24 25 26 27 28 49