The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• joey OBrien December 24, 2012 at 6:38 am

Do collect any horror and scifi stuff, like props, scripts, posters, stills etc? I’d love to know what stuff you got. I have autographs picts of Lugosi, Chaney Jr, Karloff, Lionel Atwill, Grant Williams as the Incredible Shrinking Man, Margaret Hamilton as the witch, the wicked witch is going to be the next cover for Famous Monsters too. Speaking of the witch, the guy who did her makeup, Jack Young who worked under Jack Dawn also did the Barlow makeup for Reggie Nalder and I got Reggie’s Barlow teeth. I have a few stills that were Jack Pierce’s and I got them years before the scrapbook was sold. Also have Cushing’s shoes, Lugosi’s pants and the outfit Forry Ackerman wore in Time Travelers. I thrive on horror, I NEED it to exist. I found out about you from a friend who had a White Zombie cassette tape. Immediately I figured whoever named their band that has got to love Lugosi as much as I do, maybe more!! I thought I was the only one who knew where those movie dialog snippets and sounds in your songs came from. Since you knew enough to put them in there, It felt great to know there was another fan like me. I mean to the point where you knew where all Lugosi’s houses were, kind of fan. Crap, now I’m tired of writing and I don’t know how to end this….ummm, CUT! END SCENE!

• Seth bartman December 23, 2012 at 6:58 pm

My wife and I are massive horror movie collectors from Vancouver, we’ve been following the progress of this movie for well over a year my wife can’t help but touch my Penis when finding out the release date were so happy you brought back Sherri moon, Sid haig and dee Wallace a little disappointed in no bill mosely, befor your earlier movies the original Texas chainsaw massacre’s were some of the best horror moviesi think they butchered the remakes. ZOMBIES RULE and were prepared for when they do. By the way wicked concert last year. Wicked stag show hope you bring your wife on stag next time … She’s hot….. A dedicated fan of your arts Seth bartman and Kerri landry

• Gene December 17, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I loved “The Devils Rejects”. I’d like to know what song is playing in the background during Sid Haigs sex scene, and NO it is NOT “Shambala”. Shambala plays after he calls her a whore. Thanks

• april urbanek December 1, 2012 at 2:51 pm

I was just wondering when the release is of. The lords of salem? I’m dying to see it.I’m such a fan of the other movies!

• Terrance Taylor November 28, 2012 at 1:27 am

ROB ZOMBIE is by far in my eyes one of the greatest artist, director, writer the whole nine yards. I’m dying to go to one of the concerts just slackin on money. ROCK HARD Mr. Zombie.

• Lola666Zombie November 24, 2012 at 1:29 pm

i a looking sooooooooo forward to watching this movie!! i am sure it is AMAZING!! i am a DVD collector and i own all RobZombie’s movies.. so yeah, as soon as this one’s released, i will buy it, too! <3

• shane mills November 14, 2012 at 12:03 am

ive seen all the movies,seen rob in concert last week and cant wait to see this and the bullies,but what happened to the bolb and please tell me that i will be able to see this movie in alabama,right

• Barry November 11, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Looks stupid as hell !!!!

• angelnvertigo November 9, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! Going to see it at the first showing here in SLC.

• fear061 November 8, 2012 at 3:47 pm

So excited, I own all your flicks cant wait to add this to my growing collection. Wish a real director like you would bang out a movie about H.H Holmes, Americas first serial killer. Best parts of your movies is the music. Many thanks

1 17 18 19 20 21 49