The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• simon September 23, 2012 at 5:02 am

will The LORDS OF SALEM be released in australia?

• peter May 21, 2013 at 11:41 am

I friggin’ hope so!!!

• Michael Keehfuss September 22, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Is there a trailer out yet for Lords of Salem?

• Emma September 22, 2012 at 6:45 pm

No there is no trailer for the lord’s of salem yet it’s just picked up a new distributor so trailer is in the works but as to when please keep an eye on the news page

• Michael September 22, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I can’t wait to see this movie!!

• Gina Kirkland September 22, 2012 at 12:07 am

Please tell me the release date??? is it really 2013????

I can’t wait to see this! I think Rob is magnificent as his wife too! A must see!!!!!!!

• babymomma September 20, 2012 at 6:02 pm

i can’t wait until this comes out i am so excited

• deez September 21, 2012 at 8:21 pm

when the fuck does this come out?

• Spooky September 18, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Anyone know a little more spacificly when THE LORDS OF SALEM is coming?

• Emma September 18, 2012 at 6:49 pm

The film has only just picked up a distributor so we don’t have a date for it coming out just yet, but having a distributor on board means things are apace now.

• Joe Dragt September 18, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Can’t wait to see this! I’m still waiting for Rob to dissapoint me with one of his films…but I don’t think that is every going to happen. Glad to see Sid Haig is in the cast! Just watched Spider Baby again for the first time in a long time and was thinking Sid was due for anther movie. Can’t wait to paint Sid for Zombilly Ray’s Horror and Hod Rods show in Tucson next year. Sids gonna be there and we are both going to Autograph it and auction it off for the Wounded Warriors Charity. (Sid if you are reading this…hopefully Zombilly Ray has had a chance to talk to you about this….

• GabbyBaby September 14, 2012 at 10:08 pm

I so can not wait to experience this movie. I have always enjoyed Rob’s music/movies and always will. I love his style and his I don’t give a shit if the “Big Wigs” like it or not attitude. I have nothing but respect for the man, or anyone for that matter who chooses to be who they are and not who everyone else wants them to be. I will always check out his work because of this. I love the fact you never really know what to expect with his films. It gives me a rush every time you watch something new by Rob, and I can’t wait to experience that rush again with this new film.

• criss September 13, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Any movie by Rob keeps calling you back, the more you watch it the more you like it. Most originality in my mind and much respect. I really enjoy your creativity, and you dont make anything to please ayone you make it how you see it and if you like it great if not f%$k you…thats what I love about you and thats what made me a fan of your music/movies and will continue to do so. I’ve always been a huge fan of horror films and favorite time has always been halloween so your music and films have always spoken to me. Your #1, whatever it is your hands touch…keep it up. Long Live Zombie.

• Linda September 13, 2012 at 2:54 pm

I was so hoping it would be out for halloween.

1 13 14 15 16 17 49