The Lords of Salem Official PosterDirected by Rob Zombie
Produced by Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider
Written by Rob Zombie
Starring: Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, Maria Conchita Alonza, Dee Wallace, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniel Phillips
Music by John 5
Studio Alliance Films, Automatik Entertainment, Haunted Films, IM Global, Blumhouse Productions
Distributed by Anchor Bay Films
Release Date April 19 2013

Official sites: Movie Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood.
“The Lords of Salem” tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, Massachusetts, who receives a strange wooden box containing a record, a “gift from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past.

Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?

Purchase: iTunes USA  | Amazon USA  | iTunes UK  | Amazon UK | Buy The Book

Jason Blum - Producer
Oren Peli - Producer
Steven Schneider - Producer
Brian Kavanaugh-Jones - Executive Producer
John 5 - Music

Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• Turtle September 7, 2012 at 1:11 am

When does this movie come out

• James D Hansin September 7, 2012 at 12:05 am

I beleive in Dr. Satan man! more of a comeback with him and the mutant army he created with many Ottis’s! i want to see this movie ASAP the LORDS OF SALEM and my friends and I love your movies and please never stop. Thank you very, a loyal fan to the end, James Hanson

• Ashli Moon September 6, 2012 at 4:28 pm

i can’t wait to see this movie:) i have listened to your music my whole life and when you came out with House of 1000 Corspes i knew it was going to be weird amazing and freaky I was right I loved every second of it. Even tho clowns scare the piss outta me Capt. Spaldings was the best expecially in Devils Rejects. When I found out Sherri Moon was going to be the mother in Halloween I knew in some sick twisted way I wanted to be a mother just like her My daughter is now 8yrs old and because of your make of Halloween she isnt scared and hasn’t been Halloween Devils rejects and House of 1000 Courpses have become her favorite movies as well Although she hasnt seen the second Halloween, which in my opinion You should make more of them, I think I will actually take her to see this new one it sounds good and I hope to be seeing Mrs.Sherri Moon and all the other characters from your other movies <3 you guys

• Sherri Pyke September 5, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Sorry to put this bluntly…..but when the fuck is the Lords of Salem’s release date? Loved you shit so far! But having one Hell of a time finding out when I will be able to see it! Think you’re great. Would like you a Hell of alot more…if you let me know when this movie is coming out!

• Emma September 5, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Sheri the premiere is this month in Toronto – the rest is not so far behind. Rob only just completed all the work on it two weeks ago.

• LadyRedRavan September 5, 2012 at 12:07 pm

I cannot wait till I see this movie Lords of Salem!!I enjoy your movies, music etc….Go Sherrie love the hair do! Thanks for putting Clint Howard in your movie I love him…Well thats enough /4/ now PEACE and LOVE.

• Jason Hayes September 4, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Love Robs work! Would love to be apart of his imagination some time soon. Someone let me know if that’s a possibility in the near future.

• jamesrice1991 September 3, 2012 at 2:09 pm

OMG this looks like its gonna be a good movie cant wait to see it!

• Anna September 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm

cant waaait!!!!!

• Britt Clem September 3, 2012 at 4:40 am

so cant wait to see lords of salem!! :D rob zombie is the shit!! i have seen all of his movies!!!

• Akaneko no Jigoku September 3, 2012 at 3:34 am

Can’t wait me too !
    The music is casted as John 5, but do Zombie will make original sounds for the soundtrack like he did on HOUSE OF 1000 SCREAMS ? Or it gonna be only the title song in it ?

1 11 12 13 14 15 49