Grindhouse – Werewolf Women of the SS [2007]

Werewolf Women of the SSDirected by Rob Zombie
Screenwriter Rob Zombie
Starring Nicolas Cage, Udo Kier, Sheri Moon Zombie, Tom Towles, Sybil Danning, Bill Moseley
Note Part of the Grindhouse Movie series by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino

Rob Zombie’s contribution, Werewolf Women of the SS, featured Nicolas Cage as Fu Manchu; Udo Kier as Franz Hess, the commandant of Death Camp 13; Zombie’s wife, Sheri; and Sybil Danning as SS officers/sisters Eva and Gretchen Krupp (The She-Devils of Belzac), along with professional wrestlers Andrew “Test” Martin and Oleg Prudius (better known as Vladimir Kozlov), plus Olja Hrustic, Meriah Nelson, and Lorielle New as the Werewolf Women.

According to Zombie, “Basically, I had two ideas. It was either going to be a Nazi movie or a women-in-prison film, and I went with the Nazis. There’re all those movies like Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS; Fräulein Devil; and Love Camp 7—I’ve always found that to be the most bizarre genre.”

Zombie is also quoted as saying “I was getting very conceptual in my own mind with it. [...] A lot of times these movies would be made like, ‘Well, you know, I’ve got a whole bunch of Nazi uniforms, but I got this Chinese set too. We’ll put ‘em together!’ They start jamming things in there, so I took that approach.”

Photos

Theatrical Trailer

Cast and Crew Details

Cast Details - Click to Expand/Close
Nicolas Cage as Dr. Fu Manchu
Udo Kier as Commandant Franz Hess
Sheri Moon Zombie as Eva Krupp
Tom Towles as Lt. Boorman
Sybil Danning as Gretchen Krupp
Bill Moseley as Dr. Heinrich von Strasser
Crew Details - Click to Expand/Close
Rob Zombie - Director, Screenwriter
Comments

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

• Soundscape September 27, 2013 at 6:32 pm

This made me so happy until my hopes and dreams were crushed but it not being a full length feature. I would have been too awesome.

• kXnPunk July 25, 2013 at 6:13 am

Please finish this Rob boy man.

• Colie May 24, 2013 at 3:04 am

i really want to see this how do i get a copy?

• Emma May 24, 2013 at 11:18 am

It’s an extra on the Grindhouse movies it is not a full movie but a faux trailer created for the Grindhouse movies

• Arch Stanton May 19, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Rob, hope you bother to read this mate…. Or if not, I really hope someone close to you does…….
    The other day, I was sat down watching ‘Death Game’, the film with Sondra Locke, Colleen Camp and Seymour Cassel. Which, don’t get me wrong, I was enjoying, coz its a great little movie. But then I thought to myself, hang on, how good could this be if Rob Zombie remade it!!
    Anyway, from there I decided you’d do an absolute winner of a job on a remake! So hurry up mate, pull your finger out, and make me happy….
    Here’s to hoping anyway…
    AS, Cornwall. UK.

• Jeffery Wade May 2, 2013 at 4:06 am

is there a way to buy a copy of werewolf women of the ss, and tyrannosaurus rex by rob zombie?

• Emma May 2, 2013 at 11:26 am

Werewolf Women is only available as an extra on the Grindhouse movies – it is not a separate release. The Tyrannosaurus Rex movie has not been made so is not available at all.

• Rick April 18, 2013 at 9:58 pm

The world needs more Zombie!!!!!!!! This movie needs to be made. Machete sucked and i knew it from the first time i saw that trailer during Grindhouse’s intermission. Thanksgiving, Don’t, and most especially Werewolf Women of The SS were absolute highlights to my experience of Grindhouse. All I have to say is Drop Nicholas Cage [Fu Man Chu, (lmfao brother!)] keep Bill Mosley and the rest of your regulars because they made such awesome characters, as always. I hope to one day see this movie in theaters because Rob Zombie makes the movies, like Barry Manalow writes the songs dammit! That being said, tonight is opening night for Lords of Salem. Gotta love midnight releases! DR. SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Chris April 13, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Fantastic idea for a move. Why not crowd-fund it? Similar to the way Iron Sky (another amazing B-movie tribute involving Nazis) was made? I’d put money towards it.

• Godmoth April 3, 2013 at 4:19 pm

It could be a direct to DVD movie! I would buy this so fast!

• yellow bird March 27, 2013 at 3:52 am

Full movie would be kook …
    but -

would be hard to get backing and the fund$…hard enough as is.
    If nick cage could and would use his pull/powers…who knows!?

I love the thought but never could imagine a full length for the big screen.
    Maybe a short-sort-of-film or…straight to video??? Like beasto.
    Who knows;)

Fingers crossed!!!!

• Eluway March 6, 2013 at 3:58 pm

I REALLY wish he would do this as a full movie feature!! It would be awesome!

1 2 3 4 5