Grindhouse – Werewolf Women of the SS [2007]

Plot Summary

Rob Zombie’s contribution, Werewolf Women of the SS, featured Nicolas Cage as Fu Manchu; Udo Kier as Franz Hess, the commandant of Death Camp 13;  Zombie’s wife, Sheri; and Sybil Danning as SS officers/sisters Eva and Gretchen Krupp (The She-Devils of Belzac), along with professional wrestlers Andrew “Test” Martin and Oleg Prudius (better known as Vladimir Kozlov), plus Olja Hrustic, Meriah Nelson, and Lorielle New as the Werewolf Women. According to Zombie, “Basically, I had two ideas. It was either going to be a Nazi movie or a women-in-prison film, and I went with the Nazis. There’re all those movies like Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS; Fräulein Devil; and Love Camp 7—I’ve always found that to be the most bizarre genre.” Zombie is also quoted as saying “I was getting very conceptual in my own mind with it. [...] A lot of times these movies would be made like, ‘Well, you know, I’ve got a whole bunch of Nazi uniforms, but I got this Chinese set too. We’ll put ‘em together!’ They start jamming things in there, so I took that approach.”

Watch the Trailer

Movie Gallery

(click on an image to open up full screen gallery – works on your smartphone too)

Movie Credits

Nicolas Cage Dr. Fu Manchu
Udo Kier Commandant Franz Hess
Sheri Moon Zombie Eva Krupp
Tom Towles Lt. Boorman
Sybil Danning Gretchen Krupp

1. Soundscape

This made me so happy until my hopes and dreams were crushed but it not being a full length feature. I would have been too awesome.

September 27, 2013 at 6:32 pm

3. Please finish this Rob boy man.

July 25, 2013 at 6:13 am

5. Colie

i really want to see this how do i get a copy?

May 24, 2013 at 3:04 am

• It’s an extra on the Grindhouse movies it is not a full movie but a faux trailer created for the Grindhouse movies

May 24, 2013 at 11:18 am

7. Arch Stanton

Rob, hope you bother to read this mate…. Or if not, I really hope someone close to you does…….
    The other day, I was sat down watching ‘Death Game’, the film with Sondra Locke, Colleen Camp and Seymour Cassel. Which, don’t get me wrong, I was enjoying, coz its a great little movie. But then I thought to myself, hang on, how good could this be if Rob Zombie remade it!!
    Anyway, from there I decided you’d do an absolute winner of a job on a remake! So hurry up mate, pull your finger out, and make me happy….
    Here’s to hoping anyway…
    AS, Cornwall. UK.

May 19, 2013 at 6:13 pm

9. Jeffery Wade

is there a way to buy a copy of werewolf women of the ss, and tyrannosaurus rex by rob zombie?

May 2, 2013 at 4:06 am

• Werewolf Women is only available as an extra on the Grindhouse movies – it is not a separate release. The Tyrannosaurus Rex movie has not been made so is not available at all.

May 2, 2013 at 11:26 am

11. Rick

The world needs more Zombie!!!!!!!! This movie needs to be made. Machete sucked and i knew it from the first time i saw that trailer during Grindhouse’s intermission. Thanksgiving, Don’t, and most especially Werewolf Women of The SS were absolute highlights to my experience of Grindhouse. All I have to say is Drop Nicholas Cage [Fu Man Chu, (lmfao brother!)] keep Bill Mosley and the rest of your regulars because they made such awesome characters, as always. I hope to one day see this movie in theaters because Rob Zombie makes the movies, like Barry Manalow writes the songs dammit! That being said, tonight is opening night for Lords of Salem. Gotta love midnight releases! DR. SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 18, 2013 at 9:58 pm

13. Chris

Fantastic idea for a move. Why not crowd-fund it? Similar to the way Iron Sky (another amazing B-movie tribute involving Nazis) was made? I’d put money towards it.

April 13, 2013 at 8:15 pm

15. Godmoth

It could be a direct to DVD movie! I would buy this so fast!

April 3, 2013 at 4:19 pm

17. yellow bird

Full movie would be kook …
    but -

would be hard to get backing and the fund$…hard enough as is.
    If nick cage could and would use his pull/powers…who knows!?

I love the thought but never could imagine a full length for the big screen.
    Maybe a short-sort-of-film or…straight to video??? Like beasto.
    Who knows;)

Fingers crossed!!!!

March 27, 2013 at 3:52 am

19. Eluway

I REALLY wish he would do this as a full movie feature!! It would be awesome!

March 6, 2013 at 3:58 pm

21. kYLE

Nah, there’s been a ton of undead nazi movies of the years: War of the Dead, Nazis at the Center of the Earth, Dead Snow, etc. I read that Rob simply doesn’t own the rights to Werewolf Women of the SS

February 23, 2013 at 9:44 pm

23. Danny

The Nazi theme too controversial for Rob to make into a feature film?

January 23, 2013 at 7:55 am

• It was never supposed to be a feature film. It was always supposed to be a spoof trailer created for the Grindhouse series of films.

January 23, 2013 at 12:02 pm

25. methamorph

How They Do That To All Of Us?
    Liying About Another Master Piece Of RZ!
    Why?

December 31, 2012 at 7:09 am

27. Kat Lontz

Oh hell, they should make a movie, man.

December 1, 2012 at 4:35 am

29. Studdaz420

How do i get this movie??? cant find it anywhere!!!!

October 30, 2012 at 8:23 pm

• You can’t buy it individually, it’s part of the Grindhouse movies by Quentin Tarantino and Eli Roth

October 30, 2012 at 10:51 pm