header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Is there any concern
Started by timothy-h 1 year ago
Went to the la crosse show. drove about 4.5 hours. My question is. Do any band members have any CONCERN when there is someone laying in a POOL of BLOOD right in front of the stage and that people well over 150 lbs or more are thrown over the tops of people that dont see them coming and then get KICKED in the face have a full grown person come down on top of you . While magadeth played a guy was thrown over the rail in front and landed on his head on the cement and layed there almost 10 min in a pool of blood Dave M was more into looking at the girl who showed her ass after she made it to the front. He never even gave the guy. A FAN a second look while that fan lay in his own blood.. I may be old and un cool for what i say but I did not pay over $200.00 bucks to watch people have life changing injuries and be around a bunch of fucking RETARDS. I love Rob and his band .they are all that and by far have the coolist show out there but the way people act is more then childish and so fucking wrong. Tell me how can you enjoy a show when the whole time you have to look behind yourself for incoming people that have know brains . What is cool about having people hurt to a point there life may never be the same. OVER A CONCERT> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

timothy-h55
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Last time Zombie was in Seattle, with Slayer, was the first time I had ever been almost infront of the stage..When Zombie was playing, I didn't see the kinds of things you were describing, it was a lot of fun..Seemed like people were more focused on the show, than smashing into eachother. But I did hear some people standing around me talking about how crazy things were going to be when Slayer started playing..So, in between Zombie and Slayer, I found another place to watch the concert. I agree, when people get stupid, and hurt people, it isn't fun..But, I think most of the time, it has to do more with certain fan's stupidity, than the bands.

Tiny msow replied 1 year ago...

Agreed, there will always be that one guy/gal that has either had one too many or just is not using common sense that will that make stupid decisions at concerts. I have been to a lot of shows and have seen it many many times. However i do think its important for people to take notice of this and do their part to protect their fans from people acting stupid. I went to see Rob at Hammerstein almost three years ago. There was a fight that erupted right after "More Human, Than Human" Rob, didn't make a big deal but did draw attention to what was going on by saying "Oh come on we're already fighting?" By him doing that no one got hurt, and it was a great show. So yeah, i agree I don't things should get that violent at a show and i think band members should say something if they see something.

The Professor Belialith replied 1 year ago...

"people that have know brains" That is a contradiction. Of course there is concern. You don't know how Rob Zombie hugged a poor innocent young girl in a concert after she lost her purse and almost got stampeded, but she did have the brains enough to ask Rob Zombie for a hug and he gave it to her. How then are we to judge a band by a one man show who seems to like to let blood? Hm? Nevermind. It's not the 3ntertainers problem. It's the proper action of an absolute fucked up, probably on drugs, loss of control butt head. Everyone knows that you're going to hurt yourself when you'r not careful. There are vampires around. Maybe the guy was hoping to catch their interest. You know?

+1
angryredwoman2006 replied 1 year ago...

The bottom line is this, im 40 yrs old and have been goin to concerts all my life and have been in the middle of many mosh pits. If I dont wanna be in the pit, im not in the pit! Period! Im so sorry for the guy who lay bleeding, but it's the securitys job to watch the crowd , an the bands job to give every one else one helluva show. & thats exactly what ZOMBIE does every time he gets out on that stage! I've met Rob numerous times an I promise u he'd never leave a fan lying on the floor bleeding to death!!! Unless it was part of the show!! lol!

From everything I have seen from meeting Rob, and his interviews, and what the actors he has worked with say about him, he is a really nice guy..Of course he wouldn't leave a fan bleeding on the floor at one of his concerts.

+1
Tiny SpiderBaby replied 1 year ago...

Did security not pick the guy up? I don't want to be defending Mustaine here but really its his (and any other bands) job to play the gig and its security and other venue staffs job to look after the fans safety.

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

Congrats, Rob chose your question to answer in this weeks QOTW. Read his answer here: http://robzombie.com/2012/05/qotw-is-there-concern-by-zombiehead-member-timothy-h/

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

At the concerts I have been to here in Washington state, the security seems to be doing a decent job. They do a pretty good job searching people at the front door, and if they see anyone doing something against the rules, they bust them. In these kind of situations, the main people I blame are the stupid drunk asses in the audience. It is possible to go to show and have fun, without doing stupid shit that can get you and people around you hurt.

joegrizzley replied 1 year ago...

shit man.... look at randy from lamb of god barely touched a dude and locked up in a shit hole, fuck that kid u dumb enough to play u dumb enough to pay the price!!!!! at least he gets to tell all his friends right....>? plus u r right to douche bag metal heads sould have helped a brother u kno i get ur point but where the hell were his friends???

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php