header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Tour as a roadie
Started by timothy-h 2 years ago
Dear Rob. I have alway's wanted to work for you. In any way shape or form. Do you need an extra roadie for this year's tour's. Yes I do have experience and could REALLY use a job. Would do anything to experience one tour with you as a roadie. OUT OF WORK NEED A JOB. Would be a dream come true or should I say a nightmare come true.

timothy-h55
Tiny AngryPenguin replied 2 years ago...

being a roadie is hell....just ask any one who has done it,if u have a wife or kids.....get a nine to five man......just sayin'....

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I would imagine the job involves a lot of heavy lifting too.

The Professor LUKE425 replied 2 years ago...

i have always wanted to do this too....how does one really become a part of the stage crew?

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 2 years ago...

Congratulations Timothy, Rob answered your question. Read his answer here: http://robzombie.com/2012/03/qotw-tour-as-a-roadie-by-timothy-h/

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Congrats Timothy//

Tiny Thumper88 replied 2 years ago...

Dear Rob, I want to go on tour with you. I don't want to work or lift anything I just want to watch the concert and party with you guys after the show. Let me know when I can start.

Tiny Raggedman replied 2 years ago...

He does say he has experience though...

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php