header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Fans that bring a camera to a show?
Started by JRotown 2 years ago
Rob, what's your take on this? I can see where camera flashes could leave a person blinded and when there's so much going on it could lead to some serious injuries with all the pyro going off, people rushing the stage, falls...etc... So, what do you think? Leave the camera at home or just remember the event for what it is through your own eyes?

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 2 years ago...

Congratulations, Rob chose your question for this weeks QOTW: http://robzombie.com/2012/02/qotw-fans-that-bring-a-camera-by-jrotown/

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

+1
MissVicious replied 2 years ago...

I completely agree with Rob on this. I actually got told to 'stop f***ing moving', by the guy behind me who was filming the show. I was in the front row of the mosh!!! What the hell? LOL. I was eight weeks pregnant with my son when Zombie came to Aus. Fucking awesome! There was no way I was missing that show and no way I was going to stop fucking moving. My bub still chills out when I put Zombie on for him.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Congrats

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php