header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
30 June 2013 - Mountain View - Shoreline Amphitheatre
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 9 months ago
06/30/13 Mountain View Shoreline Amphitheatre United States
Address: 1 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043-1326. BUY TICKETS More information

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
mars needs charlie replied 9 months ago...

I went to the rob zombie meet n greet at the roadrunner tent and got the lp of hellbilly 2 signed at the 2010 mayhem it was so awesome. will Rob and the band be doing something like this at this years mayhem? 

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 9 months ago...

How was the show?  Anyone from here go?  What was the setlist??

sportdavid replied 8 months ago...

The show was f*ckinhg awesome - my 1st time seeing him, but cannot conceive how it could have been better. As for set list, it's up on setlist.fm.com, here's link to this show - http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/rob-zombie/2013/shoreline-amphitheatre-mountain-view-ca-7bd90ae4.html. The show starts w/ the Theme for the Rat Vendor instrumental from the new album-I was so stoked, I mentioned that months ago when RZ was asking which VRRV songs people wanted to hear on tour! (No, I don't think RZ got the idea from me, it's just fun to think my mind is as deranged as his!)

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php