header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
3 July 2013 - Auburn - White River Amphitheatre
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 9 months ago
07/03/13 Auburn White River Amphitheatre United States
Address: 40601 Auburn Enumclaw Road Southeast Auburn, WA 98092-9321. BUY TICKETS More information

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
00DarkAngel00 replied 9 months ago...

I AM GOING!!! I can't wait!!! Who all else is going to this concert here in WA!? VIP Meet and Greet!!! <3

-Melissa ~Dark Angel~

+1
SuperBeastBC replied 9 months ago...

ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE! Holy crap what a show! I did not think you could make it any bigger and you did! Everytime I see you, you steal the show. From the pyro to the props you had it all. Thank you for a killer show. Suck my fuck......lol (had to be at the show).

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 9 months ago...

I wonder where the guy got his "suck my fuck" t shirt.. Oh man, I couldn't stop laughing during that part of the show..Great show..I had so much fun..Thank you Rob.

+1
ScaredRabbit replied 9 months ago...

Best Zombie show I've been to!!  Rob was totally on and the stage production was fantastic.  Loved the vitality.  Glad someone remembers to vilify that bastard Manson, a real monster.  Can't wait for the next concert.  Peace out!

" 'Suck my Fuck', I don't even think that's possible." RZ

I LOVED the show, and as others have said, "Suck My Fuck" that was PRICELESS!!! Haha!!! I forgot what the other person's shirt had on it, but he's all "And are you related to this person over there?!" LOL!!!  And Rob, John 5, Piggy D, and Ginger were so awesome in the meet and greet, all of them down to earth and very nice!! Just too bad I was too stunned to say much of anything to anyone! I did manage to squeek out a hello! I can't wait for him to come back to Auburn!!!

-Melissa ~Dark Angel~

I can't wait to see them again...

-Melissa ~Dark Angel~

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 9 months ago...

I can't wait to see them again too..At the meet and greet, I did manage to tell Rob I liked The Lords of Salem..And he said he liked my Devil's Rejects shirt..That was awesome..

Glad to have met you at the meet and greet..I was wondering if you are online friends with the girl you were talking to in the front of the line..She seems really nice and cool..I also would love to run into one of the other people I met there..So, just in case he is reading this, Matt, I am girl you talked to at the meet and greet and a few other times when I ran into you around Mayhem..You seem really nice and cool, and I would like to add you on Facebook.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php