header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
7 July 2013 - Englewood, CO - Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 9 months ago
07/07/13 Englewood, CO Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre United States
Address: 6350 S. Greenwood Plaza Blvd.. BUY TICKETS More information

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
shermsgirl replied 9 months ago...

Will the VIP experience that we won from sharethevenom.com be the same as those that purchase the VIP upgrade?  The information we've received has been very vague.

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 9 months ago...

Hi @shermsgirl - that would be a question best to put to the people who ran the contest.  I am sure they will furnish you with all information nearer the date.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

shellj replied 9 months ago...

I have tickets to this but I am so sad. I have been waiting forever to see rob zombie but due to my husband coming home from a deployment I can't go. I am sending my 15 year old son and his uncle instead but I am so bummed out. I want my son to take lots of pics because this was going to be an awesome experience for me. 

+1
EUphouse33 replied 9 months ago...

my Husband & I had an incredable experience on July 7, 2013 in Denver Colorado Mayhem Fest. I purchased tix for the show for my hubby's bday..shortly after the AIW Meet & Greets became avaliable. I really thought long about spending another $300 for those tixs for us but I remembered that my husband past up on the opportunity for my birthday at the Twins of Evil tour in Broomfield Colorado (also an great show)...I didnt want yet another opportunity to go by for us to meet our favorite band. I purchased Meet & Greet VIP through AIW...with no knowledge by my husband....extra bonus belated bday surprise. The day before the show the band was in Albuquerque & John 5 & Piggy D were signing cds.....however I read complaining fans that the band didnt show up for the VIP Lounge in San Bernardino (not realizing all the various VIP packages avaliable) I started getting a little worried that this would happen in Denver (Englewood)...FAST FORWARD DAY OF SHOW @ FIDDLERS GREEN (husband still completely unaware of his BIG SURPRISE)...I manage to convince him to go to the show at 2:30 (meeting time for meet & greet was 4:15) that morning I recieved an email and phone call from Holiday with AIW that the meeting spot had changed due to space limitations. Great lady!!! We head to the meeting spot and I finally reveal to my husband that he is about to meet the members of his favorite band. He couldnt believe it..NO WAY....NO WAY REALLY?!?!?! NO FUCKIN' WAY REALLY?!!?!?!?!?! I had to show him the printed receipt LOL...Our group is taken back stage to meet the band. ....and we wait ever so patiently while we are given our swag bags including poster for signing...shortly comes from what appreared to be no where John 5 himself....for me larger than life as his music is my new addiction.....but where is the rest of the guys...oh wait here they come from a different direction....HELL YEAH blood starts rushing throw the vains. These 4 guys were the coolest signing everything (took my Halloween DVD and our CD of VRRV - they all signed their little boy pictures on the inside cover & they signed the posters), joking and laughing with us fans, being very approachable and down to earth...then back in line for photo op...oh boy now Im getting super excited....because just when you think they cant get any cooler...OMG....they do....I was expecting one picture and "move along please" but no...Holiday snapped 5 pictures with me and the band...OMG again...Im standing in between RZ & John5...life doesnt get any better  BUT wait when I asked if my husband and I could take a group picture...Rob himself said "Hey we'll do what ever you guys want...We're here for you" & away Holiday snapped again...another 5 pics and then again 5 more pics with just my husband. During our group shot my husband had moved  in front of me & Rob & John 5 are making jokes about my husband just pushing me out of the way...it was a great relaxing feeling to spend just a few minutes with a band that we have spent so much time listening to but also Ive spent many hours watching Zombie's movies and we both love John 5 solo work. My husband plays bass in his spare time and later informed me that he and Piggy D had some short conversation concerninga rare Zombie shirt my husband was wearing that Piggy D had never seen.....again these guys could not have been any more generious with their time & fan friendly. I was ready to go home...OH BUT WAIT....we have a whole new Zombie show to see in a couple hours. As we are just complete addicted to VRRV we were very excited to see the new show & here our favorites from the album live...finally... Teenage Nosferatu Pussy, Dead City Radio, Ging Gang GongDe Do Gong De Laga Raga (soooo love this tune) & American Band & of course some old classics as well...and like always Rob and crew DID NOT DISAPOINT!!!! We left that show higher then a kite with excitement. Im aware that I purchased the meet & greet tix but this was more than I had ever expected and Rob Zombie, John 5, Ginger Fish & Piggy D were just the best. They could have been jerks...done their time and left but no they enteracted with all of us (about 18-20 fans) as if they really appreciated us being there and supporting them. This show is not to be missed but if anyone has the opportunity to purchase meet & greets from Adventures in Wonderland to meet these 4 guys....dont pass it up. It is so completely worth it. I look forward to the next Zombie show anywhere in the Denver Metro Area....THANKS RZ, JOHN5, PIGGY D & GINGER YOUR FANS LOVE YOU!!! \M/ \M/

+1
shermsgirl replied 9 months ago...

This was the second time we saw him live and we were not disappointed!  We had bought tickets on 5/13 but found out on 5/15 We won a VIP experience through sharethevenom.com and it was a wreak!  At first they couldn't locate our tickets or wrist bands, then the call we were supposed to get regarding the meet and greet never came, and it seemed no one knew anything about it.  Finally a Fiddler's staff memeber listened in on a concersation I was having and brought us to the attention of (I assume) Holiday - who immediatly pulled us down and put us to the back of the line.  We were also expecting the "move along" senerio, everything else had been such a hassle but were happily surprised.  I was so star struck, and still am! I wish I would have been more prepared and a little calmer, but they signed our posters and my ticket and took a ton of photos!  It felt like we weren't only in the presence of Rock Idols, but four regular guys with extreme talent making a great experience for their fans.  When the concert started we actually sat in the seats we had purchased because they were 30 rows closer than the ones we had won.  So there we were six rows back center stage!! By far the best concert experience of my life!  I could go on forever about how amazing this band is, and how awesome they treat their fans but who has time for that!  Next time they are anywhere near us, if there is a VIP experience we will be purchasing it!  Now we're just waiting for the email with the photos of us with the band!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php