header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Twins of Evil - St Louis - 5 October 2012
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 1 year ago
  • Artist: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson
  • Tour: Twins of Evil 2012
  • Date: Friday, October 5th 2012
  • City: St Louis
  • Venue: Verizon Wireless Theatre
  • Buy tickets

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

Setlist:

1) Jesus Frankenstein
2) Meet the Creeper
3) Living Dead Girl
4) More Human Than Human (White Zombie)
5) Mars Needs Women
6) Drum Solo
7) Scum of the Earth
8) Sick Bubble-Gum
9) House of 1000 Corpses
10) Thunder Kiss ’65 (White Zombie)
11) Guitar Solo
12) School’s Out (Alice Cooper cover)
Encore:
13) Dragula 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Alan Morlock replied 1 year ago...

Rob Zombie and co. truly rocked it.  Apparently there were some problems with the pyrotechnics but I couldn't tell.  Everyone in the Zombie set was in top form, musically.  The showman ship involved was impressive.  There was never a static moment, every bit of the show was packed with energy and yet they knew how to mix it up to keep it from just being a blurred barage of noise.  Of particular notice were the solo moments, one for Gingerfish, the main guitar solo, but also the acoustic guitar solo.   As was to be expected the use of video during the show was great.  I found it immensly entertaining how clips from The Shining, a Stanley Kubrick film, played during the drum solo but then during Never Gonna Stop (which you for some reason didn't list above) instead of Clockwork Orange clips, some of the strangest Hentai I've ever seen was projected on the screens.   

At the St. Louis show Powerman 5000 openned and they were great.

The show overall though admittedly sagged a bit during Manson's set but he tightened up as he went on.

Overall a fantastic but cold night! 

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php