header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Twins of Evil - Little Rock - 6 October 2012 - CANCELLED
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 1 year ago
  • Artist: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson
  • Tour: Twins of Evil 2012
  • Date: Saturday, October 6th 2012
  • City: Little Rock
  • Venue: Arkansas State Fairgrounds
  • Buy tickets

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
BAMREE replied 1 year ago...

THANKS TO ZOMBIE FOR COMING BACK TO THE ROCK!!!!!!
 THE CRAZIEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE ARE WHEN HE COMES TO TOWN!
THIS IS GOING TO BE FUCKING EPIC ONCE AGAIN!!  

I'm so disappointed and thankful that the outdoor Little Rock show was postponed last night. (rescheduled for Oct 29)
I'm disappointed in mother nature for dropping the temp. over 30 degrees in less than 24 hours and making it rain. She is such a bitch!
I'm disappointed in Little Rock and Pulaski county in the fact that they still have not moved the state fair grounds to west Little Rock. It
can't be in a worse spot in the entire city. Its old and dated and a total embarrassment to those of us that live in central Arkansas.
Putting on a Zombie show there must be like putting a corvette body on a go-cart frame.
(However, we do have several better options to hold concerts)
I'm disappointed that some drove hours, bought hotel rooms, just to find out that they can't attend the rescheduled date. That's got to suck.
BUT...............................
I'm thankful that Rob and his crew made the call to NOT put on a less than epic show and NOT put the band, crew, fans, etc. in harms way by
taking an unneeded risk with the stage, props, etc. Not to mention everyone's health in cold, wet conditions.
I'm thankful that even though we are a small city. We still have enough Zombieheads here to draw Zombie concerts.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to drive 45 min's, hyped out of my mind for a Zombie concert twice in one month! Since I didn't learn of the situation until I arrived at the fair grounds. I'm thankful that our local radio station "The Edge" does their best to get Zombie here when, where and however they can. Off subject, I'm thankful for the Lords of Salem trailer.
Lastly, I'm thankful that the person that I'm a hardcore fan of, cares about his fans. He could have just cancelled and moved on. But he didn't......................................

Hear the 5 min. interview of Rob talking about having to postpone the Little Rock show here....
http://www.facebook.com/edgelittlerock#!/photo.php?v=10151085051568862

+1
Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

I am hoping to get some more information on this and get something for the main news part of the site for what happened and the rescheduled event.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php