header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Twins of Evil - Mankato - 9 October 2012
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 1 year ago

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
+2
Zombie30 replied 1 year ago...

I think I literally screamed when I first learned about this tour, as it combines two of my favorite bands.  The 9th can't get here fast enough!  Anyone want to go that does not have a ticket yet?  I have a spare one (my friend bailed) for the lower reserved level...no charge.

jamesace65 replied 1 year ago...

hey zombie30. i have a friend who im sure would love this. just need to contact them. will you hold this. thanks.

My friend will take the ticket! Please tell me where i can message you about where to send the ticket to or how to contact the person about meeting up with you for the ticket. thanks! you rock!

Tiny TZOMBIE replied 1 year ago...

Can't wait for the Zombie bus to roll into Kato.  Not sure if Mankato is ready for Zombie again.  When he was here in 2006, it was epic!

TypeONegative replied 1 year ago...

Can someone take a pic of the merch booth, im going to the NYC show and wanna know how much money i should bring to the show. THANKS

I'll try to take a pic for you.  I'll also try to post some of my videos on YouTube.  Sure hope Rob mixes in some different songs into the setlist... 

you can look up recent set lists for almost any band. the website is: http://www.setlist.fm. check it out.

+1
Justin_Credible88 replied 1 year ago...

I'm so excited for this show, i wasn't able to see zombie the last time they came around, and the hell if I was gonna miss him this time around

6 more days until the show!

Hil12 replied 1 year ago...

I have an extra ticket for tomorrow if anyone is interested....section 202- right next to stage row C.  Asking face value.  Can meet before show.

How much were shirts going for at the booth?

I think they were going for $40...but I didn't get a pic for you...sorry I failed you.

Its ok, i just gotta figure which one i want now, the lords of salem one or the Trick or treat shirt..

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php