header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Twins of Evil - Uncasville - 20 October 2012
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 1 year ago

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
+1
Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Cant Friggen wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually getting to meet manson im so excited!)))))))))

MonsterUFear replied 1 year ago...

just got VIP shiz for Manson! This is going to be the greatest night of my life!!!  {#emotions_dlg.skull} {#emotions_dlg.soldier}{#emotions_dlg.flower}{#emotions_dlg.girl}

me too i cant wait to touch him lol

HAS ANYONE ELSE PURCHASED THE VIP TIX TO MANSON OR ZOMBIE AND RECEIVED THERE INFO ON WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TIME YET? CUZ THE LAST EMAIL SAID THE MEET AND GREET IS B4 THE CONCERT AND ON THE WEBSITE TO GOLDEN TICKETS PPL ARENT GETTING EMAILS TILL THE DAY OF AND THAT JUST DOESNT FLY WITH ME I LIKE TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME. SO IF ANYONE GETS AN EMAIL POST ON HERE PLZ AND TY.

+1
Tiny TZOMBIE replied 1 year ago...

I did the meet and greet with Zombie last week and it was before the show.  They guys were really cool.

Manson meet and greet was after the show.  Pretty sure this schedule is for the whole tour...hope this helps.

+1
RonZombie replied 1 year ago...

I have met Rob a bunch of times. I was an extra in AirHeads when White Zombie was playing but tonight I finally get a picture with him!
TZombie can you go back to your car after the meet and greet? I want to get my Schecter Dev il's Rejects Guitar signed. 

deanm1965 replied 1 year ago...

Question... Been to a few Of Rob's shows at the meadows during mayhem or ozzfest, havent been in a few years.... My question I was put on his guest list for this show and am not sure what that means... Tickets where? Backstage? Meet and Greet?  Can anyone help... Taking my two oldest kids and all I could say was were going to the show...Im sure this is going to be the best show I have seen in many years..... Looking foward to it...

+1

where di u get put on the guest list? through mohegan sun? or the radio? there r diferent areas to pick up tix if u got them through mohegan sun, ticket master or the radio u go to the ticketmaster booth if u got a golden ticket then u go to the GT booth (that for a meet and greet but u had to get them through GT to get them) But im pretty sure this show is gonna rock ur socks off!! hope this helped ??!!

+1

and @ Rob Zombie once ur in the meet and greet u cant leave

I was told through a member of the crew/staff/band... he said to just go to the booth next to the tickemaster booth. A couple band members and staff are staying where I work while they are on this end of the tour. I AM READY TO ROCK...hadnt been able to squeeze the funds out for this show being a father of six and just now getting back to full time work. My two oldest have been talking about this since it launched. Dont really care where it is... Just excited that I get to go to this show, and to be put on guest list of Rob Zombie... I have been to alot of concerts in my day starting with Black and Blue back in 1979-80 being the first... Have never been on a guest list or won tickets on radio or even  Been down close to the stage....So this is a first...I am so ready for sensory overload...Thanks for the reply Iam will just wait and see.... 

ON THE WAY....TIME TO ROCK......

+1
Tiny samhain203 replied 1 year ago...

Concert was fan-fucking-tastic!  Manson was great, but Zombie OWNED that stage!

The last man on earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.

All I can say is ROB MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIE. the show last night was epic! From start to finish... I couldnt sit down so much energy...Manson was ok, and a good warm up to what ROB brought to the arena.... He blew manson away by far....again my thanks to Sully.... an amazing show and experience .... 

A few shots from the show

More from Uncasville

+1
jetsb1 replied 1 year ago...

This show was amazing! Ive seen Zombie several times over the last few years and he gets better every time! For anyone debating buying the Golden ticket experience DO IT. The meet and greet was supposed to be a picture and autograph with just Rob before the show but the entire band ended up showing up not just for the autograph but for the picture as well. The entire process was smooth and went very well and i highly recommend getting this if you are going to the show. Zombie always puts on a a great show especially as Halloween draws near but it was also really nice seeing a few new videos and props used for this tour. If you have never seen a Zombie show torture yourself no longer get off the couch and enjoy. ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE

+1

I did the meet and greet with Manson and it was an amazing expirence we got to actually talk a lil bit got my pics taken it was friggen awesome. He is soooooo funny and he really is a stand up guy!! And the whole show was amazing i couldnt sit down i was jumping all over the place im glad everyone else enjoyed themselves!! ps i got manson and twiggy to sign my mask and my arm to get tattooed YEAH ROCK MOTHERF*****

MonsterUFear replied 1 year ago...

did anyone get their pictures from the meet and greet yet??? im dieing to see mine!!!!

NO..... ppl from 5 days ago didnt even get theres yet either RRRGGGGG which means ours will be longer im dieing myself

i got mine last night they came out amazing!!!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php