header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Twins of Evil - Atlanta - 25 October 2012
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 1 year ago

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
+2
Scienide replied 1 year ago...

holding my ticket in my sweaty fat fucking hand, again...can't wait

heylaurakay replied 1 year ago...

I've got my ticket for the Atlanta show but I'm going by myself. I have pit tickets as well as VIP but I'd like to meet with some people there at the show to hang out. 

Moonchild replied 1 year ago...

Killer show In Atlanta Thursday and The Golden Ticket was great . The Host Sara handled everything perfect and we where very impressed. We met the band prior to the show they where very cool. Rob signed two items for me and the band signed whatever asked also. We even got to put our items in the car before the show it was a great time and Golden Ticket Is great!!!

Scienide replied 1 year ago...

this was my first time seeing either band, and I must say that I had a blast. I consider myself more of a Manson fan, simply because I like his catalogue of music more, but Rob Zombie put on a better show. Manson slurred some but did sound a bit better than some of the other concerts I've seen posted on youtube. I am so glad I decided to ride the greyhound from jacksonville fl to atlanta instead of going to the cancelled Orlando show like everyone said I should have, so I dodged that bullet...Plus the ampitheatre was a nice venue. I just wish the audio on my video I taped wasn't so distorted.

Morbid Girl replied 1 year ago...

We've been listening to his music forever & watched the movies over & over.And finally got to meet him.We had pit tickets and the crowd was rowdy but, we enjoyed the show.Rob had an excellent show with so many stage props.More than I've ever seen at a concert.I was dead girl after the show but it was worth it!!!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php