header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Twins of Evil - Houston - 30 October 2012
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 1 year ago
  • Artist: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson
  • Tour: Twins of Evil 2012
  • Date: Tuesday, October 30th 2012
  • City: Houston
  • Venue: Reliant Arena
  • Buy tickets

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
jbenavidez2 replied 1 year ago...

Any help needed on spreading the word about this show?  Any Street work needed?

+1
wpaintball44 replied 1 year ago...

I shall be there , has anyone else bought the golden tickets for the meet and greet ?

Crimson Ghoul replied 1 year ago...

Ill be there also have meet and greet pass

Tiny OzZombieGirl666 replied 1 year ago...

Can't wait for this show and I'm so excited to be meeting Mr Rob Zombie! I'm going to Dallas the next night too and meeting Rob Zombie again before the show and Marilyn Manson after it...this is going to be the ultimate Helloween! Not long now

x666x

wpaintball44 replied 1 year ago...

from what im hearing from other people that met zombie , you get the whole band not just zombie so far its been like that at almost every show so im hoping that its like that in houston. Also on another note twiggy is always with manson at the meet n greets.

Crimson Ghoul replied 1 year ago...

Any word on what they will sign. Do we bring something like a cd or do they offer a picture for them to sign.

Tiny TZOMBIE replied 1 year ago...

You can bring anything for them to sign, but in the meet and greet bag that they give you, they have a really cool poster that you can have signed as well.

Moonchild replied 1 year ago...

@TZOMBIE was Rob signing 2 items for anyone or just one ? and was the entire band or Sheri at the meet-n-greet ? Thanks

Tiny TZOMBIE replied 1 year ago...

I got Rob to sign two items...He was really cool about it but it might have been due to the meet and greet getting delayed for 2 hours as well.  Piggy D and John 5 signed 1 item as well.  Ginger Fish was not there, nobody knew where he was.  No sign of Sheri at the show I was at (Mankato).  Good luck!

ReflctngGoddess replied 1 year ago...

I have both Manson and Zombie VIP..I hope Sheri will be there!!!

cesare replied 1 year ago...

Damn!!!  That was just a MONSTROUS show!  Only wish I'd thougth to buy back to back tickets for Houston and Dallas...  Can't wait for the next one!

cesare replied 1 year ago...

Taught the 1st Auteur Film class on Rob Zombie last Spring.. If only the timing worked out, I could've made this a class field trip!

jkeller replied 1 year ago...

The show in Houston was awesome!! Rob Zombie was AMAZING! The entire show rocked. Marylin Manson was okay but ROb Zombie more than made up for that! One thing I wanted so bad was the shirt that said "Halloween in Texas".. The lines were super long and my fiancé was already pissed about waiting in line for a beer I didn't dare want to wait in another line for a shirt.. So I was curious if those shirts will be for sale anywhere?! Or if someone was awesome enough to buy a small shirt that they do not need/want I will totally be willing to buy one! I'm very disappointed I missed out on buying the shirt!

ToxicLollipopxxx replied 1 year ago...

Had an AMAZING time, Rob Zombie definitely stole the show...

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php