header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Twins of Evil - Dallas - 31 October 2012
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 1 year ago
  • Artist: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson
  • Tour: Twins of Evil 2012
  • Date: Wednesday, October 31st 2012
  • City: Dallas
  • Venue: Verizon Wireless Theatre
  • Buy tickets

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
+1
Jonathyn replied 1 year ago...

I'm excited as all Hell for this. 
Any other Freaks out there ready for the Ball? 

Tiny DEVIL666MAN replied 1 year ago...

Countting The Days!

Going to be the Best Halloween EVER!!!

DAMNIT!!! It's still only September!! lol

+1
Tiny Sixxalicious replied 1 year ago...

I'll be there, and doing the Manson meet and greet afterwards!

+1
Tiny eternalsyn replied 1 year ago...

I'll be there!! Can't wait!! Preparing costumes and getting ready for the trip!!! Hey  @devil666man  ... it's now Oct. 1st!!

b.hines11 replied 1 year ago...

where can you buy tickets for this event everywhere I've looked isn't selling them?

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

There's a link to buy tickets on the tour page for this particular date: 

http://robzombie.com/tour-dates/

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Raul.Azurduy replied 1 year ago...

When will happen a tour in South America, Brazil?

+1

@eternalsyn  I KNOW!!!

STILL TOO FAR AWAY!!!  lol

+1

BTW,  Have you checked out the videos that the people from the Utah show posted?

It'll make you REALLY count the days!!!  lol

+2

@devil666man  no I haven't. I need to I guess I'm already counting the days though! lol  it's a little drive from here so we are going down a day early

+1
Tiny AngelMyers13 replied 1 year ago...

Is anyone going to dress up for the concert? I mean, it is on Halloween...Wink Just wondering if I'll be the only person there in a costume, haha.

+1
Jonathyn replied 1 year ago...

im pretty sure the majority of us are going to dress up for this

I'll be in costume, for sure. 

I'll be ressurrecting a certain someone who opened all our eyes to the hypocrisy of religions.

What's so funny is I don't have very much to do for the "costume" since everyone always says I look like him.

+1
Tiny OzZombieGirl666 replied 1 year ago...

I'm so excited for this but it is my first Halloween and I have no idea about costumes! Any ideas??? 

x666x

+1

It's getting close now!! Can't wait!! Got our room booked and everything is ready we're just waiting on time to go!!

+1
Tiny AngelMyers13 replied 1 year ago...

I'm glad I'm not the only one dressing up. It looks like you have long, curly hair, OzZombieGIrl666, maybe you could put on a cowboy hat and go as Baby? 

+1

It's almost time!!! Counting down these last few days, and this will be the longest week ever! So excited for this show!

johnnyflea replied 1 year ago...

1 week n counting DAMN its starting to drag on n on

+1
hajicasebolt replied 1 year ago...

Counting the hours! Got my Golden ticket and my costume all ready!

Anyone know of any after parties Im coming down from the north would hate to have to just leave after the show

Hey Hajicasebolt, what time is the early entry check in for the Golden Ticket holders? I have a Golden Ticket for Manson and was curious as to if we will all be getting in at the same time or if the Zombie GT's will get in earlier because the meet and greet is before the show.

+1
Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Everyone have fun.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

+1

SEE YALL AT THE SHOW

+1

Hey OzzZombieGirl, do you happen to have the name of the website that kid gave us the flyer for where the whole show will be uploaded?

What an awesome concert, I still haven't gotten my voice back! It was great meeting Rob, John 5, Piggy D, and Ginger fish, they were super cool and very engaging. Thanks for an amazing Halloween guys!

Rob Zombie KICKED ASS!!!  ...Sadly can't say the same for Manson...& I really wanted my 1st MM concert (maybe my last, who knows) to be a good one.

He played exactly 3 songs I knew....couldn't understand him most of the time & sound was terrible.

Now Zombie on the other hand, Sounded GREAT!!  I knew EVERY FREAKING SONG!!!!  Could hear the words CLEARLY! & he actually put on a SHOW!!!! (more than just a "Pope" costume....no props??  Manson was outmatched.

Don't get me wrong, I love MM as an intellecual ATHEIST, and like most of his songs (when I can understand what he's singing lol), but Rob BRINGS IT!!!  EVERYTIME!!

Now my other bitches about this concert...

First off I couldn't "check in" on "Crowd Stream" because of the Verizon Center itself...then out of the 20 or 30 people I met ONLY 4!!! knew who Anton LaVey was!!!   I get that that he's dead (& probably died before a lot of them were born) but C'mon! He started a whole movement of ENLIGHTENMENT that has allowed many of us to free ourselves' from our former religious shackles.

My last bitch...& this one was begining to piss me off.     I had quite a few people tell me "Jesus Loves You" because I was dressed as "Anton LaVey" with the white preacher's collar & pentagram necklace.

Do they NOT realize how hypocritical they are??   OMFG!  How many times did Zombie put up PENTAGRAMS & the INVERTED CROSS on his monitors during the show?

WTF are you doing at a concert like that and preaching about Jesus???   Now I know why LaVey wrote the Bible in the 1st place PURE HYPOCRISY!!

Oh well, other than the hypocrites I really enjoyed the show...lost my voice...feet hurt from jumping up & down( &walking the stairs 1/2 drunk  lol)

Everyone should post their costume pic on here so we can see if we actually saw eachother ( unless you're the stupid black & white cow! ...that was just moronic! lol)

+1

Hey Devil man,

Jesus loves you! lol

+1

Well, the picture I have to post is actually from the Manson meet and greet.

Very Cool !

ike I said, I have NOTHING against Manson...just compared to RZ in concert he fell short.

would love to meet him, I have always enjoyed his interviews...he's a very intelligent guy.

It's hard to believe that it only cost $150 bucks to get that kind of access...I'm definitely looking into that next time RZ comes to town!

Great Picture!  ...I'll post mine as soon as I get it off my Wife's phone  lol

Until I get that pic...here is my favorite pic that I took!

I have no idea why it posted it sideways lol

+1

I have to agree with @devil666man   Manson left a lot to be desired on his set. It was my first time to see him, and I don't think I'd pay to see him again. I couldn't understand most of his songs, though I knew the words myself. He did not have a great stage presence. However, Rob Zombie, he made the whole trip worth it. He was AMAZING!! He is a very crowd oriented person and put on the best show I've seen in a while. This was my 2nd time to see him, and I was more impressed by him this time. I can't wait until his next tour to see him again. I got some good pics, and will post a few soon.

+1

Yeah, I was disappointed with MM's performance, but it was still great to finally see him in concert.  I'm definitely happy that Rob "brought it" again this year, & made my 3rd time seeing him just as enjoyable as the others.  I was however kind of shocked that the "Holy Rollers" weren't there to save our souls from the EVIL Rob & Marilyn...I was really looking forward to debating them (especially dressed as LaVey) lol.   I also couldn't believe how many concert goers felt the need to tell me "Jesus Loves You" ...I began to wonder if I was in the right place.   It's like those idiots(Catholics) in Poland who go to see BEHEMOTH then get offended that "Nergal" tears up a bible on stage. WHY are they there?   

Oh well, can't wait to see everyone's pics.   Here's mine...dressed as the "Black Pope" himself.

Weird....for some reason my "attach file" button disappeared.

Let's try this again...

@DEVIL666MAN - that is weird but glad you got it working again - sometimes its the browser or a minor error log.

Good pic BTW 

@ Emma  Thank you

& Thank You.

Tiny angeyredwoman88 replied 1 year ago...

It was a great Halloween! I agree, it was my first time to see Manson, and he seemed like he didn't give a fuck about the show... he kinda sucked, alot.
Of course Zombie kicked ass, as usual, I believe Rob really likes TX! I would of loved to be up front like at Mayhem Fest 2011, but I had to stand by my friend: /
I was th bloody Heidi Hawthorne nurse (besides my shitty homemade dredded wig, lol) Looking back now, I shoulda told people I was a female Otis Driftwood. Probab;y would of won the Costum Competition dammnit!!  

greasehog replied 1 year ago...

Did they just do their own set or did they do a song together??  i'm told MM comes on first is that right?..

+1

@greasehog - no they do not do a song together, they perform their own sets and yes Manson is first on and Zombie follows.

greasehog replied 1 year ago...

@Emma Thanks for that... 

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php