header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Twins of Evil - London - 26 November 2012
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 1 year ago
  • Artist: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson
  • Tour: Twins of Evil 2012
  • Date: Monday, November 26th 2012
  • City: London
  • Venue: O2 Arena

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
Tiny Adam Zombie replied 1 year ago...

I shall be coming from Dublin, Ireland to attend this show. Whoever else is, give me a shout.

Catchyboy replied 1 year ago...

I so cant wait for this Hurry up Nov 26th

Tiny metallibasher replied 1 year ago...

I'll come from Portugal!

And... huh... Am i the only one to think that the Golden Ticket pack is too expensive although all the things that it's included?

Catchyboy replied 1 year ago...

Anybody know if Jdevil is still dj ing for the uk shows?

+1
ButcherPL replied 1 year ago...

@ metallibasher - Yeah, I gave a Golden Ticket a second thought, but bought it finally. After all - are you 100% sure, you'll have another chance to meet Zombie in the coming years? Just up to last year, he avoided Europe for like 10 years straight, so... catch it while you can. Maybe it's once in a lifetime opportunity!

Ratamahatta1988 replied 1 year ago...

Any know when ticketmaster will be sending there ticket's out for this venue.

Tiny metallibasher replied 1 year ago...

ButcherPL - Yeah you're right about that, it's an oportunity not to get away, but my wallet... :-(

@ Ratamahatta1988 - I'd like to know too. I bought the ticket several months ago with the t-shirt included. Got the t-shirt but still no ticket... :-/

By the way, anyone from London that will go to the show could lend me a floor to sleep for only one night?

I'll arrive in London the same day of the show and come back to Portugal the next day. My budget is too tight and if i only could spare some good money on a hotel or a room, it'll be great. Only to pay for the flight and ticket was almost a miracle.

I'll be very appreciated for the big favor by anyone who can trust a honest RZ fan who just want to watch a show from the master.

Thankz everyone.

Yelper replied 1 year ago...

I'm coming from Finland to see the show! I was fortunate enough to catch the Brixton Academy gig last year.

+1
Ratamahatta1988 replied 1 year ago...

@metallibasher

Ticket's from ticketmaster arrived today!!

greasehog replied 1 year ago...

I got my ticket in the post yesterday....... Not sure if the golden ticket is worth the money either..
195 dollars  and that don't include ticket for the gig either,,,, 

Tiny Atom Zombie replied 1 year ago...

Got Golden Ticket info through today - still not very clear what actually happens! Also undecided what to get signed as the O2 has no cloakroom facility to leave stuff at during the gig. So probably something small and unbreakable (CD sleeve, 7" sleeve, set list, photo, etc).

Busy week next week - Zombie (London), Zombie (Manchester), Testament (Wolverhampton), Zombie (Birmingham), Therapy? (Manchester)

greasehog replied 1 year ago...

can't wait for this.....

PiggyZombie5 replied 1 year ago...

Is anyone looking for a RZ Golden Ticket?

A member of our group has dropped out leaving us with an extra golden ticket (only the vip ticket, not including the normal show ticket).

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Tiny Psycho replied 1 year ago...

The show at London was just amazing ! Thank you Rob for this moment of madness !

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php