header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Twins of Evil - Glasgow - 28 November 2012
Started by Captain Spauldin Emma 1 year ago
  • Artist: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson
  • Tour: Twins of Evil 2012
  • Date: Wednesday, November 28th 2012
  • City: Glasgow
  • Venue: SECC Hall 3

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs
+1
littlezombie replied 1 year ago...

This is gunna be an awesome show, my first Zombie gig. Got meet n greet aswell to make it extra special!

+1
TheCreeper replied 1 year ago...

Hell yeah! Can't wait, seen Zombie last time he was in Glasgow and he blew the roof off. littlezombie, you'll love it!

I am the Devil, and I am here to do the Devil's work.

TheCreeper - Great! Im looking forward to it, gunna try be at the front! {#emotions_dlg.clown}

Awesome.. that's about all you can say! Rob Zombie is truly amazing.

Amazing! Was my first Zombie show and not the last, will def be seeing them again when they come back. I was front row getting crushed up the barrier and zombie walked on my hand lol, amazing. and John5 was freaking amazing!

Michelle1369 replied 1 year ago...

It was an awesome gig! I got meet and greet aswell, so glad I did, it was amazing!

moggyroe replied 1 year ago...

My gif from the end of the show  

http://cinemagr.am/show/58835422

Amazing show. That's two gigs in two years... Keep em coming! 

Super jealous of littlezombie right now haha! Also, that is an awesome gif, moggyroe, well done

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

anione get live footage?

Blethers89 replied 1 year ago...

The gig was fab rob came and shook everyones hand in the disabled area made my life! lol, xxxxx

blethers

Welleq replied 1 year ago...

Hi there,

I don't seem to be able to find a threat on the Twins of Evil concert in Vienna, 8 December, so I am taking the liberty of including this post also in some other threads concerning December concerts. Sorry for spamming!

Me and my wife came all the way from Poland to attend the concert in Vianna and it turned out toe be one of the most wicked, spectacular and galvaninzing events we've ever been to, but... well, after the show I wanted to purchase the official tour tshirt in the merch stand and I was told that M size male tshirts were out of stock. Since then I've been trying to find a webpage, a store... anything where I could get the official merch from the tour, but so far my efforts have been futile. Maybe anyone could help me?

All hail RZ fans!

Michael

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php