header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Your movies
Started by The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex 1 year ago
I asked myself if there are some junior directors besides junior musicians! My friends and I are shooting short films for about two years now. We finished two films and are now working on the third one. The second film is called 488 METER DUNKELHEIT (488 METERS OF DARKNESS) and was released on YouTube. It is approximately 12 minutes long and an hommage to Andrej Tarkowskis post-apocalyptic movie „Stalker“ from 1979. It's shot in german (because we're from germany) but it's close-captioned in english. If you want, you can watch it and tell me what you think about it. If there are some other creative filmmakers among us, they can present their works as well. 488 METER DUNKELHEIT was shot last year in summer over approximately 6 months. Sounds a bit long when you consider the duration of the film, but it's sometimes not that easy to get all the people who collaborate together or to find an appropriate location for filming. And sometimes you have to shoot one scene over and over again. The music was composed by ourselves and the short film was shot in our hometown and the basement of our former school. Summary: Three wayfarers are roaming through a dying world in search for life and hope. As they come across a tunnel on their journey, they discover unimaginable horror. Klick here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvhUa0__kLQ&feature=youtu.be

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!
Daniel Mercer Art replied 1 year ago...

http://www.facebook.com/DanielMercerArtFanPage "INSIDE THE CRAWFORD MILL" - A 2003 Texas Chainsaw Massacre documentary This rough-draft documentary sparked the creation of New Line Cinemas "Texas Chainsaw Massacre Tour Sweepstakes" back in 2006. This is a walk-thru of the abandoned mill from the 2003 remake (Jessica Biel, R. Lee Ermey). It also Includes footage of other locations from the film as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqCp0XHOQU

DeathVision95 replied 1 year ago...

I'm working on a few film projects as of now. (don't wanna give anything away, yet.) I'll give y'all more details later on & post links whenever I can

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I've worked on three local films. I was a zombie in the film Dead At The Box Office, art film Julie's Smile, and the upcoming horror film Murder For Pleasure http://www.murderforpleasuremovie.com

Chris Webb replied 1 year ago...

Produce TV commercials and interactive for ad agencies. Also produce shorts for friends on the side.

nicolasB replied 1 year ago...

Snuff Films ( my movie) is available on Free Streaming *
Mature Audience only 
Thank you to everyone

NicolasB

The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex replied 6 months ago...

This is my latest short film "Wache über mich" ("Watch over me"), which I created in the course of my university application. The given topic has been surveillance.

It is only about 3 minutes long and goes completely without dialogue, so it should also be understandable for all non-germans. 

Please switch to 1080p quality to prevent it from being pixelated.

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php