header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Post Your Art
Started by spicyhambone 2 years ago
Show us your arts!

+1
Tiny Sandoz replied 2 years ago...

Dunno how to properly upload these

Let the Music be your master, will you heed the Master\\\'s call? http://www.sandozdesigns.com

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Both of you are very talented.

Tiny juliaghoulia replied 2 years ago...

Spicyhambone - awesome stuff!

Tiny Sandoz replied 2 years ago...

I love the crow one, that's really cool.

Let the Music be your master, will you heed the Master\\\'s call? http://www.sandozdesigns.com

+1
Tiny Soluminia replied 2 years ago...

made this one out of carboard

+2
lalalauren1011 replied 2 years ago...

more can be seen on my facebook fan page! go like it! hehe! http://www.facebook.com/lalalaurenphotography <3

+2
Bah_Mee replied 2 years ago...

yay!

roxy foxy fruitloop chong replied 2 years ago...

my art

if you have a problem with it you can kiss my ass and all 14 miles of it

Also very cool.

+2
Tiny Harvester replied 2 years ago...

Here's a couple I did... Damn a few years ago now! See if this works

+2
Tiny Harvester replied 2 years ago...

Sweet, it worked! Here's another...

Tiny The_Whore_of_Babylon replied 2 years ago...

hey!!! thought i might find my friends here!!! hey Harvey!

+2
Tiny Jay Boogeyman replied 2 years ago...

Here's a few

+1

some of mine "Hellmark" and "Mamastopheles"

+2
Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

Nice work by all.. I do alot of various forms of art from zombie heads to wearable art to portraits so you can see them all at www,artworkbylivingdeadgirlnicole.com but here are a few pieces when I gave them to some people you might recognize and some RZ inspired pieces as well... The Rob and Sheri Living Dead Girl video portrait I call "The Zombies" I actually gave to Sheri at one of Rob's shows Always wondered what they did with it ha ha.

+2

Very cool

+1
knotquitewrite replied 2 years ago...

here is some of my computer art model friends let me mess with them. http://mypeoplepc.com/members/wolfsbaine/darkstormangel/index.html

+1

let me retry Hellmark

Tiny manicmuse replied 2 years ago...

Thats a clip of a film project were working On At Manic Muse Productions in assoc with Forte Film Entertainment.

+2
Tiny Jivasol888 replied 2 years ago...

i prefer mine on flesh.....

+1
Tiny Jay Boogeyman replied 2 years ago...

All super cool! MAN do I want my Sleeves completed.... Bills are a wast of good hard earned cash, HA! Heres a Design I did for a T-shirt

+1
ACZombieUndertaker22 replied 2 years ago...

I will share a bit of writing and this is how I typically organize it. I know only a few friends of mine here have read this, but I am jumping on the opportunity to share this with more people. This is my poem/song, (meaning I imagine my poetry to be a song) The Epic and Legend of The Undertaker. All feedback appreciated. (VERSE 1) He enters through the fog and fire Being one of the greatest is his desire He is the "Deadman" walking His fighting abilities do the talking He is the "Demon from Death Valley" He piles up a streak of "Wrestlemania" victims to talley He is the man from the darkside You have nowhere to hide You will suffer "The Last Ride" He shows the blood, sweat, and tears he has shed He knows how to go inside your head He will always rise from the dead (CHORUS) Watch the "Deadman" rise See him roll his deathly cold eyes He rides with the crows and vultures He is an icon across all cultures Thunder and lightning strikes from the sky His legend will never die (REPETITION) (2x) Bow Down to The Undertaker! All Hail! The Undertaker! (VERSE 2) He steps into the heavy rain He delivers and endures all pain His alter ego is the "American Badass," "Big Evil" biker He is the purest striker He is the "Phenom" and the "Undead Superstar" His badges of honor and championships carry his scars The origin of his power comes from the urn If anyone defeats him, respect is what they earn He is the master of the mind game He will make you remember his name He is the one who will save us He will make you famous (CHORUS & REPETITION; REPEAT) (VERSE 3) You know when he is coming as the bell tolls He is the "Reaper of Souls" He adds a new nickname, "The Last Outlaw" He hits "Snake Eyes" and a big boot to your jaw He is the "Lord of Darkness" and the "Ministry" He is one of the most dominant fighters in history He grabs your throat and lifts you higher Then slams you down to brimstone and Hell fire He locks in "Hell's Gate" He delivers his finisher, the "Tombstone" The bell rings as his song chills you to the bone The match ends as he seals your fate (CHORUS & REPETITION; REPEAT)

A.C.

+1
Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

Nice one ACZU22... you definitely seem to know your subject well!

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

Nice art everyone.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 2 years ago...

Everyone is free to make your own topic in this forum section, I just moved this topic over from General Chat as it seemed to be better in here.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

ACZombieUndertaker22 replied 2 years ago...

Thank you, @Lord of Salem for your feedback.

A.C.

brendababy19 replied 2 years ago...

some of my artwork

Really digging ACZombieUndertaker22's stuff. I'm a big fan of the Deadman.. I miss the attitude era it was the best.

Love them.

Creative art.

+1
Baby Firefly Kina replied 2 years ago...

Nice work everyone.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Tiny Raggedman replied 2 years ago...

Why did I not spot this thread sooner? lol As soon as I figure out how to work it, I'll put some stuff up too Alternatively, head over to my profile and take a look x

+1

I think I got the hang of it...

+1

Some of my tattoo work

+1

Dude that is some omega work right their. Next question is where is your tattoo shop lol?

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

spicyhambone replied 2 years ago...

I have written a book called Chuggie and the Desecration of Stagwater. It's as messed up and fun as I could make it (at the time), and I think a lot of you folks would like it. Don't let the cover fool you, it's not for kids. Chuggie is the embodiment of Drought, he's permanently intoxicated, and he gets stuck between monstrous forces battling for the city of Stagwater. We got monsters and madness, we got babes, blood, and booze. What's not to like? My publisher will slap me if I don't post the link: http://www.amazon.com/Chuggie-Desecration-Stagwater-Michael-Kelley/dp/0615571042/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323709277&sr=8-1 We now return you to your regularly scheduled whatever the hell you were doing before you read this. Thanks for your time, comrade.

jontysaddiction replied 2 years ago...

please watch this!!! Poor Kitty..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2LNgY8SeNw

wrexhamink replied 2 years ago...

Did this today, it took 6 hours I hope you like it

wrexhamink replied 2 years ago...

hope this pic loads

+1
Daniel Mercer Art replied 2 years ago...

http://www.facebook.com/DanielMercerArtFanPage - Official Sheri Moon Zombie's TOTAL SKULL ART & Rob Zombie art! Get these official ZOMBIE shirts @ Sheri Moon Zombie's http://www.totalskull.com!

Tiny AmenazA replied 2 years ago...

great works Daniel!

bisogna rompere questo cerchio ristretto di suoni puri e conquistare la varietà infinita dei suoni-rumori....

Banjo Aiden replied 2 years ago...

very cool.

Well shit the bed.

Great work peeps. Keep the art coming.

Nice work everyone. Keep the art flowing.

Tiny AmenazA replied 2 years ago...

some old noise tunes..... amenazanoize and a collaboration with a friend band (i play some effected flutes and noises) .psychofagist. - The Optician

bisogna rompere questo cerchio ristretto di suoni puri e conquistare la varietà infinita dei suoni-rumori....

Pretty nifty.

I dig it.

Well shit the bed.

Tiny andrewcolomy replied 2 years ago...

I haven't really done any Zombie art but here's something I made. It's Evil the Cat and his girlfriend Malice the Dog from Earthworm Jim: The Animated Series Feel free to check out my art at destrox71689.deviantart.com

Candyhawkdarlin replied 2 years ago...

I Just did this horror peice

Very nice you two.

coolness

Well shit the bed.

nice.

lbstrclws replied 1 year ago...

Just joined the forum. Hows it going guys? 

lbstrclws replied 1 year ago...

Garage door. 

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Very nice.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

I like I like.

ChrFig replied 1 year ago...

Vintage typography study, movie poster, class project - Rough Comp.

Nifty work.

Banjo Aiden replied 1 year ago...

Nice stuff CF.

Well shit the bed.

TRAVIS BICKLE replied 1 year ago...

Here's a painting of mine, "Alice, Sweet Alice."  It's acrylic on canvas.

See more of my stuff at artoftonymiller.blogspot.com

Fricken smurf TB.

nICE.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

"walk in the park"

"Owls" im second in line

my pumpkin carving skillz ... REAPER CREW  SOA

p.s i didnt know how to get these pics into one status lol

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

So I'm drawing again.  Haven't done so in about a year.  So still getting the practice in.  Trying to do a new image a day if I can.  Mostly pen.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Not bad girl. Wink

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

Thanks @Dragual

Here is the latest - might be a bit familiar to everyone

artistpiper replied 1 year ago...

Here is some of my tattoo work I did on my friend Jimmie!! One whole leg is House of 1000 Corpses and the other Devils Rejects! Let me know what you think

Piper Rudich

Art & Soul Tattoo and Gallery

http://www.facebook.com/piper.rudich

artistpiper replied 1 year ago...

heres some more during the process

Piper Rudich

http://www.facebook.com/piper.rudich

JESUS FRANENSTEIN thats awesome!!! Very talented nice job!!! and y r all u talented ppl so far away from me dammit!!!

ehhhh i tried LOL

Exquistitely nice piper, and euphorious I like the artwork.

alvarogarza replied 1 year ago...

Some of my work, incase anyone is interested in taking a look.

@alvarogarza thes are great i love teenage witch and unideath especially!!!

Nice 

Good work.

alvarogarza replied 1 year ago...

Thanks guys.

The Professor white_zombie replied 1 year ago...

Our trailer is so f'n cluttered it's hard to keep track of stuff; here are just a few I have come across. Be back with more later

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

I was havin' some trouble getting my drawings attached and wanted to make sure I got 'em loaded before I complimented all yous guys' magnificent creations. Art is so wonderful and everbody can create it. We're just all diverse in our methods. Great work everyone. @whore of babylon : Was that first painting of yours a likeness of your spirit/ soul? The subject resembles you, just curious.

When I met RZ back in '02, I also handed him the Randy and Ozzy drawing (in 'this' 2nd post) along with the ones I had done of (him) Rob and White Zombie. Asked if he would pass it on to Ozzy, since at that time he was doin' a lot of stuff with Ozzy. Thought about that being such an odd request later on and wondered what went through his mind when I asked. Lol. The last portrait was inspired by an edit of my husband, Paul, that he'd done of a pic of himself. Looks like Marilyn Manson with some facial hair to me. There's a hidden cat in the last one too.

magnuscrow replied 1 year ago...

I already made an topic of it, I'm Sorry if it's on the wrong place or something, I'm kinda new here. But here it is a copy of the message:

Hey ZombieHeads, how you doing? 

I'm Magnus Crow, I'm a Brazillian DJ. And I do love RZ's Music. 

Recently I Mixed a Mashup from the songs Living Dead Girl and MM's -  This is The New Shit.

And Here It are:
http://www.mixcloud.com/magnuscrow/magnus-crow-this-is-the-new-dead-girl/

What do you think of it? It's Great? It Sucks? 
I don't know a shit about copyright and I don't mean to break it, But I hope all of you and even the band like my work
I do have a facebook page too https://www.facebook.com/magnuscrowpage I would Thank anyone who could help with a like ;D 

Thanks 

CraigGamble666 replied 11 months ago...

i made a fan video for Ging Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga!! not your typical fan video, i used Finger Puppets of Rob, Otis Driftwood, John 5, Piggy D, Ginger Fish, and Sheri Moon that i made to make this one!! Pretty awesome if i do say so myself!!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php