header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Check out my ebooks!
Started by Tiny Sandoz 1 year ago

I have two ebooks available, Lady of the Sidhe and Secret Ones on smashwords.com.  Lady of the Sidhe is free and you can read a free sample of Secret Ones.

Lady of the Sidhe
A lone Elven woman, Imerra Silverhair, searches for her son, picking up unexpected allies along the way in the ancient might-have-been world of Telamon. Along the way she discovers an ancient menace that had been fought before long ago and seemingly defeated. A part of the Ages of Telamon series.

Secret Ones, Volume 1
It's the 1970's, White Death is the most popular rock band, and it's frontman is an elf. So is the guitarist. There's also vampire Dark Elves, werewolves, ancient demonesses, dragons, and more. And that's just the beginning, because soon there will be a showdown between ancient foes and forgotten legends in a modern world totally unprepared for it. Part of the Ages of Telamon series. 

Let the Music be your master, will you heed the Master\\\'s call? http://www.sandozdesigns.com
Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

i need to find time to read again. thanx...I have about 6 books started...but cant concentrate . But I used to love to read...I think I have too mani Irons in the fire.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php