header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Tribute to Sid Haig
Started by jdragt 1 year ago

Sid Haig - 2013
By Joe Dragt
Charcoal on Masonite, 36"x24"  

Sid Haig

jdragt replied 1 year ago...

I am in an art contest too (with a different piece)...could use all the votes I can get! I'm in second place...First place is this shitty tiger..and the dude is this ultra religous dude who is getting his church network to vote for him (I personally know the guy)....If you have Facebook, and wouldn't mind giving me a vote, click this link and like the image..pretty easy!  
https://www.facebook.com/joe.dragt#!/photo.php?fbid=10151250874213598&set=a.10151213930158598.457544.154654163597&type=3&theater

The Professor white_zombie replied 1 year ago...

I voted for ya, bro

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php