header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10785/10786/1_used113.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10785/11599/1_100media36imag1252.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
TheDevil's Rejects
Started by Otis B. Driftwood Lola666Zombie 2 years ago

little tribute of mine to the most lovely family of america film history

lovies, lola

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Nice!!!!! I think I have seen that picture on Facebook...You are the one who painted it?

Otis B. Driftwood Lola666Zombie replied 2 years ago...

i made it using a mix of manual work and computer image software, and yes i have shared it all over facebook, @Moon .. it is in several places online besides FB and as most of my friends own pages which post this kind of pic, yes, it's been around, which i love!

Baby Firefly Kina replied 2 years ago...

Nice.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Looks great..Have you done other pictures like that from other movies too?

Otis B. Driftwood Lola666Zombie replied 2 years ago...

not really, @Moon .. i have some An0nym0us ones ( with the GuyFawkes mask) .. and some creepy    stuff i've made to post on my page

i have had people wanting to buy the one above and other stuff, but i don't make them for sale, make them just for the LulZ ... if anyone wants a

copy i can just email the file to them .. that goes for you as well .. i got a creepy cat everyone loves, have sent a lot of emails sending him around                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Jeviscuso replied 2 years ago...

My new Captain Spaulding Tattoo the begining of my sleeve that is going to be tatted. Artist- Frank Demao out of Bent N Twiztid in Willington, CT he does amazing work!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php