header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Stupid People
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 2 years ago

If you encounter someone who has been especially stupid and rude, post about it here..I dealt with a couple of stupid, rude, people today.. Some people don't understand an answer to a very simple question, and they have to be assholes about it, after you repeat the answer twice....

Tiny werewolf19 replied 1 year ago...

I remember this one time when I was working in this store, I was on my way to the break room when a lady asked me, while was in full store uniform, if I worked here, I was extremely close to saying "No mam, they were having a sale on their merchandise and I just had to get this sweater!"

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

LOL..At some of my jobs,I had to deal with stupid customers a lot..And it is even better when they are not only stupid, but they complain just to complain..Like, they don't want to be offered a refund for whatever they were not satisfied with, or talk to someone who could actually help them..They just want to bitch to someone.

Tiny jayali666 replied 1 year ago...

The stupidity of MOST people really annoys me - from people that can't drive properly to the stupid crap the other Mums in the playground talk about. Oh how fucking boring their lives must be!

Tiny Jivasol888 replied 1 year ago...

I dunno for the most part I like people. I try to surround myself now with people who dont annoy me or get on my last nerve. When I do find myself in the company of an #1 A-HOLE, I decide to just speak their language and shit talk right back!

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

For us misanthropes, the Slipknot song "People = Shit" seems to be a nice anthem.  That and Patti Smiths, "Rock N Roll ***" and even Rob Zombies "Everything Is Boring".

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Right now, it is not just stupid people who are annoying..But thoughtless inconsiderate people too..I guess they are stupid, because they whine about people not caring about their feelings, when they do the exact same things to other people. Not sure if they really don't see what they do, or if they just don't give a rat's ass when it comes to other people's feelings..But, when someone hurts them ( or disagrees with them) they expect everyone to throw them a pity party. It is just getting old.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php