header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Leviathan the Fleeing Serpent / Frankenstein vs. The Witchfinder
Started by The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex 1 year ago

I was wondering when we get a little taste from Zombie's new fake band created for THE LORDS OF SALEM. Didn't he directed a music video for them and do we get a full album of Leviathan the Fleeing Serpent?  I ask because I really like the idea of creating something for a movie that also can stand on it's own. I also really loved Captain Clegg and the Night Creatures from HALLOWEEN 2. I bought their album and thought it was just awesome crazy stuff!

And what about the fake movie FRANKENSTEIN VS. THE WITCHFINDER. I read that the screanes with Udo Kier, Clint Howard... were cutted out of the movie. I hope we can see them later on DVD and Blu-ray. Udo Kier is always awesome! ^^ Saw him a couple of weeks ago in MARK OF THE DEVIL. 

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

That would be pretty cool. Hope we get to see something like that.

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I'm not usually a big fan of black metal, but this video is great!  It will surely scare the hell out of the kiddies in the theater!

Question:   does anyone know if Rob or John 5 wrote the music and/or lyrics?  And who is playing the band?  Is it a real band?  Or is it just actors acting the part of this black metal band? 

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Although, when I read the book, I pictured Leviathan and the Fleeing Serpent a little differently, it was still a pretty cool video.

Tiny horror2 replied 1 year ago...

I must confess, that kind of music isn't something I would normally listen to by choice. But I think it suits the theme of evil witches perfectly. I can definitely see how a song like that could resurrect something evil so I think it fits the film.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php