header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
The Lords of Salem trailer?
Started by Lou Zombie 2 years ago
When can we expect to see the trailer? Anyone hear of any dates?

Agent of Earth Female Recruitment Division. Earth women contact me if you wish to go to Mars. MARS NEEDS WOMEN!!!
Tiny Apocalypso replied 2 years ago...

No nothing yet but i wait day for day!!! I think Rob will put a news on facebook or twitter when the first official trailer release!

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

I'd expect a teaser in the next few months. I've heard they are shooting for a "Halloween 2012" release, which usually means september/october. If that's the case, hopefully a teaser trailer will be soon, and then the actual trailer will be this summer with radio spots and a 2nd cutting of the trailer. Without a new record, this tour Rob is doing is probably to promote the movie. Ozzfest 2002, instead of an intro song, his intro was the trailer for House of 1000 Corpses. It would be cool if he did something like this again. I'd also expect to hear Lords of Salem and American Witch during the upcoming tour!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Ozzfest 2002 was the first time I saw Rob in concert, and I saw the trailer for House of 1000 Corpses as the intro..I didn't realize at the time, that the movie was finally going to come out a little over six months later..But, I thought it was cool. You are right, it would be awesome to see The trailer for Lords of Salem during the next tour....But, I really just want to see it. Soon..I don't care if it is at a concert, or at the theater, or online.I am so excited for this movie..

Tiny LUKE425 replied 2 years ago...

i also wait day to day for the trailer. i hope its the darkest movie ever made!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I remember when I saw the trailer for Rejects for the first time.,.It was when my friends and I went to Saw on it's opening night..And, to be honest, I was more excited about the trailer for Rejects than the movie we were actually seeing that night..That being said, I will go see a horror movie I may not be that into, just to see the trailer when it first comes out.

Tiny vlad1967 replied 2 years ago...

Odd coincidence, my daughter's name is Salem. So, when she's older, she's either going to love this movie, or be completely traumatized by it.

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 2 years ago...

We have another thread for this which Rob has answered: http://robzombie.com/forum/#cid=31,tid=1729 Closing

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php