header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
The script
Started by The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex 1 year ago
I just saw on amazon that Robs script will be released in july. http://www.amazon.com/Lords-Salem-Rob-Zombie/dp/1455519170/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1337804201&sr=1-1

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

That is pretty cool..But I wouldn't want to read it until after I see the movie..I don't want it getting spoiled for me.

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

Are we sure this is the script? I briefly scanned the amazon page and didn't see any mention of a script, although it is a fairly good assumption. I can't imagine what else it could possibly be? And, is this a good idea on Rob's part? Why release the script before the movie? He has said a lot in interviews about this movie having twists and he is trying to reveal as little as possible...(And I even remember him saying similar things in the past about previous films...he really likes surprises!) Well anyway with this in mind, I bet you that the release of this script will be bumped. I don't think he would release the script before the film....but it would be really cool if after the release of the film the script comes out. I bought The Devil's Reject script. It's a great collectors item to have and a lot of cool features in it!

Wow..What kind of features does the Devil's Rejects script has? Anyway, you are probably right that Rob wouldn't release the script for sale on Amazon just yet..Last month, I went to Crypticon in Seattle, and Dee Wallace was there ( if you want to see my picture with her on Facebook , let me know and I will give you a link to my Facebook page) and she didn't give much away about the movie. Except that I shouldn't miss it. and that the ending alone is worth the price of the movie. Whatever the ending is, it is probably one no one involved in making the movie would want to spoil.

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

http://www.amazon.com/The-Devils-Rejects-Directors-Script/dp/1933000155 Here is a link to the script someone is selling on amazon. ...It looks like it has long been out of print. I'm glad I got my copy long ago at a better price! lol. It's not a completely necessary piece to have, but certainly a nice treat for die hard fans. There is a lot of cool behind the scenes pictures and a TON of liner notes. It's actually a copy of Rob's personal script that he used and edited throughout the making of the film. So you see lines that were crossed out, cut scenes, re-writes, and notes in Rob's handwriting with a marker. Some of his drawings for the characters, costume ideas, a lot of color pictures and polaroids, and flyers. Pretty cool. Thanks for posting about this Lords of Salem book. I will definately be keeping an eye on it.

Wow..Thanks for the link.

Tiny Jesus Frankenstein replied 1 year ago...

I came across something on the publisher's site about what the editors are looking forward to, and senior editor Ben Greenberg said it's a novel. Interesting. https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/about-HBG/publishers/editors/?uuid=74d8cf5f-3d2f-4714-a02a-53b98a94818a

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php